AG Eric Holder: The new terrorists are the American Ppl

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

IvyMike
Toucan
Toucan

21 Dec 2010, 5:36 pm

These criminals hate democracy, freedom and truth.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attorney ... tqshow=GMA

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 9:05 pm

I'm sorry, but while I am sure the threat is real and all that, you do realize that this "war on terror" is just an excuse for the government to get a stronger hold on it's citizens.

And if I were this guy, I would certainly be locking my doors, barring my windows and feeding my meals to the dog before eating them myself. He's going to piss off a lot of people, not just the extremists but regular citizens as well, because he's pretty much saying that everyone is a potential terrorist and no one should be trusted. I'm not threatening him or anything, more like I wish him the best of luck because he's gonna need to step up his security detail after making allegations like that. (So you clusterfscks at the NSA can calm the hell down now, cause I know you're reading this. Seriously, don't you have something better to do than to read some jumped-up college student's online interactions? Like, oh I don't know, finding bin Laden?)

As Einstein once said: "The only two infinite things are the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe."

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

21 Dec 2010, 9:58 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
I'm sorry, but while I am sure the threat is real and all that, you do realize that this "war on terror" is just an excuse for the government to get a stronger hold on it's citizens.

And if I were this guy, I would certainly be locking my doors, barring my windows and feeding my meals to the dog before eating them myself. He's going to piss off a lot of people, not just the extremists but regular citizens as well, because he's pretty much saying that everyone is a potential terrorist and no one should be trusted. I'm not threatening him or anything, more like I wish him the best of luck because he's gonna need to step up his security detail after making allegations like that. (So you clusterfscks at the NSA can calm the hell down now, cause I know you're reading this. Seriously, don't you have something better to do than to read some jumped-up college student's online interactions? Like, oh I don't know, finding bin Laden?)

As Einstein once said: "The only two infinite things are the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe."

AMEN! preach it brother!
Well to add to that, they will probably tell group stalkers that we are terrorists instead of just drumming some false sex abuse charge. I thought with holder's record in civil rights, he would be more conscious of that, but it seems that once people go to hill...that whoever they were before doesnt matter...there is an agenda that has to be followed dictated by the power elite who according to some have declaired a class war upon us. The real terrorists are on the hill.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 11:46 pm

Wasn't Glenn Beck talking about this a year ago? Okay seriously, I hate to tell people I told them so, but I brought this up to quite a few people here and they just thought I was nuts.