Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

So pretty much what it says... how has your weekend been so far? Or, what did you do this weekend?

Thursday night I did my routine pub trivia night followed by karaoke. Friday I went to 'Connecticut' to visit some friends for a New Years party. Ended up crashing on the floor at my best friend's place. Stayed here all weekend since. Heading off to Stamford in a little while, before I need to turn back home.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

I slept New Years night & I went shopping Friday morning but it wasn't a long trip. I'm going to my grandparents today to mop & see if their anything else I can help with because my grandma feel a few days ago & sprained her arm/wrist. I'll probably eat McDonalds while I'm gone cuz it's near there. I've been spending most of my weekend on here & watching a lot of movies, the Ice Age trilogy, The Pick of Destiny, & Bebe's Kids.
I also was heavily fantasying/crushing on someone to

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

I've celebrated Pete Quaife's birthday on New Years Eve day and night. I had a nice dinner at my clubhouse and than I stayed up, until Midnight and wished everybody on WP a happy new year. I went to my parents, yesterday. Today I plan to keep doing my chores, until I can stand no longer. That's one of the many ways to lose weight.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 3:33 pm

Got a camcorder and two new video games, showed off our baby to a few people my husband knows, went to my aunt and uncles house, and I cleaned this morning.

I also went to the New Year's Eve party and I brought my baby along to show him off. There weren't many people there.

My parents are in town so I have been with them and we went to the mall with the baby and another day we went to a used book store and then to another mall. My husband also got our baby's pictures developed from the memory card.

I also got to sleep better for the last two nights because my baby stayed asleep and only woke up when he was hungry and go back to sleep again. My body decided to crash due to lack of sleep for the past week.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

I actually went to a movie theater to see a movie ("True Grit" - Coen Brother films are some of the few that I will bother making the effort to see at a theater) Then I spent way too much time on Wrong Planet. Hopefully I will get together with friends this afternoon.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 9:46 pm

I'm tired of driving nearly two hours one way by myself on the same route over and over again, but I like being down on the other side.

And this weekend was rather tiring, at least I am right now. Too many late nights, then having to recover in time for waking early for work during the week ... no fun.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 1:02 am

jagatai wrote:
I actually went to a movie theater to see a movie ("True Grit" - Coen Brother films are some of the few that I will bother making the effort to see at a theater)

That's how I spent my New Years too, except replace True Grit with Black Swan

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 4:37 am

stayed home and vegetated.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2011, 7:45 am

Saved my money.