No. I'm Gay (Christian or not) 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
I can't view the video for some reason. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 21

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 8:46 am

ci wrote:
I do have plans to maybe purchase the rights to this video and air it in my area featuring the Adam & Eve fragrance collection and for viral marketing reasons online. It is for autism and DD employment.

Nathan Young

It doesn't have anything to do with autism. People are going to miss the point.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 1:09 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I don't get it.

Also it seems less like he's gay and more like he's mentally challenged...

Ah oh are you implying gay people are mentally challenged?

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 1:10 pm

Delirium wrote:
ci wrote:
I do have plans to maybe purchase the rights to this video and air it in my area featuring the Adam & Eve fragrance collection and for viral marketing reasons online. It is for autism and DD employment.

Nathan Young

If course not. But would just be a political entry point. That's strategy. But was more intended for here then offline. For some having autism means akin to being gay? heh... Not that it's insulting but I don't see the similarities. I know people with Autism that are very happy go lucky but they are not gay and I know others that are very mild matters. I know some that laugh a great much and others that miss the point entirely to jokes.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 1:19 pm

ci wrote:
Delirium wrote:
ci wrote:

Nathan Young

If course not. But would just be a political entry point. That's strategy. But was more intended for here then offline. For some having autism means akin to being gay? heh... Not that it's insulting but I don't see the similarities. I know people with Autism that are very happy go lucky but they are not gay and I know others that are very mild matters. I know some that laugh a great much and others that miss the point entirely to jokes.

If you use a gay-themed ad to promote autism, it doesn't matter what your intent is. They're just going to see something gay-related.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

Ad is about a product sub-line called Adam & Eve capturing the attention of all sexualities and to support autism and DD employment. I had a monkey fart scented candle on the front page of a local newspaper as autism employment to and that joke still is a hot seller. I got a redneck, hippie, Obama, Regan and sex on the beach candle as well as misbehaving. What I am saying is humor and social issues and especially combined generates sales no matter for what but for autism and DD employment seems to have worked out just fine and people seem to understand the use of humor for a cause.That's my job to get peoples attention.

As of far monkey farts was the leading humor candle but Baby''s Butt now trumps it for baby shower gifts with people buying dozens at a time for events. Even gay people have baby's! As a shampoo monkey farts may have a good healthy come back as a kids shampoo. Monkey farts still sells in the candles though.

Cream Brulee candles smells like a luxury gourmet real edible candle and fills large rooms with oh so good and by far is the biggest seller. This candles smells better then other store bought candles on average surprising others.

Nathan Young

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 8:04 am

ci wrote:
Ah oh are you implying gay people are mentally challenged?

Sure.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

I have not met a human that is not mentally challenged. It's called being human.