Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm

Dantac wrote:
Inventor wrote:
In Japan, age of consent is 13, prostitution is legal, and school girls make a lot of money. None of them pay taxes. They do not pay off the police, or have pimps.

A few years back Tokyo police busted a child sex ring run by schoolgirls believe it or not. They were using their phones to do a form of 'sexting' and the men who would hire them would send a picture of a high denomination Yen bill or text back the name of the icon on the bills to state his payment offer...and they would meet and have sex. These were 8~15yrs olds..and their phone records got dozens of adult men serving long jail sentences.

So the Tokyo police do their job. Or half of it. Again it is who has access to children, and these schoolgirls were selling girls of eight? Who can get them out of the house, big sisters? Who introduced them to the business, supplied the phones, approved the payoff, and delivered the goods?

I am sure the girls learned their lesson, Perhaps had their phones taken away for a month, teaching them that selling their little sisters, and leaving a record of the transaction, was wrong.

Parks, zoos, cafes, shopping malls, the goods can be shown, no records,
and the business continues.

It is supply side market driven, only those with the goods can sell.

It compares to a drug market, where only the buyers are arrested.

If caught, sellers are sent to their room to sleep on their money mattress, perhaps grounded for a whole month. Buyers being harshly punished only drives up the price.

Those who use prepaid disposable cell phones think it was worth $30 to be untraceable.

As for young girls dating older men without sex, it happens. They keep most of their clothes on and are just tied up and hung from ropes. Schoolgirl bondage is big in Japan.

Cracked did several articles, Japan has huge schoolgirl gangs, and for club fundraisers girls that would have been beaten up by the gang, burned with cigarettes, have the option of being sold for torture, showing gang loyality.

Being beaten by the whole gang, burned with cigarettes, branded, is common in American school gangs. After that they are new members, and
and after having sex with everyone in the gang, everyone outside the gang they are told to, they are full members.

In general all activities that are common are legal, between consenting gang members, and sex within an age range.

Japan has bondage conventions, I have never heard of an age of consent. All over the web, schoolgirl bondage, showing clearly that she has her panties on, and her breasts covered.

Lap girls are not to be kissed on the lips, and their nipples and between their legs are not to be touched. They are fully dressed. No age of consent, and legal. Many are dressed as dolls.

Common cults are Lolitas, Victorian in full lace, and anima characters.

There is nothing sexual about it, they sit in laps, get petted and kissed, then comes bondage, a photo shoot to show they were properly dressed at all times, and then they go back to the street. Legal, and open to all ages.

It is still a sellers market, with many involved.

No evil men are forcing them to act roles and wear elaborate costumes. The girls themselves developed these role playing games.

They have a strictly legal method of getting attention and money.

Their business card says thirteen soon, make resevations now.

While it may be more open in the anthill of Japan where standing out and being noticed takes more work, it is just humans.

When an eleven year old girl wanted me to take her and her girlfriend skating, pay for it, drive and drop, return for the pickup, they do turn on the charm. Little kids pay attention to adults just before Christmas and their birthday. Trading attention for something in return is part of the system.

As an adult I used it, the mother of the same eleven year old sent me to check up on her. She was where she was supposed to be, with her girlfriends, and that turned into $20 for hotdogs and cokes for the lot.

Good report cards bring cash rewards. Letting fat aunts who smell of enough perfume for ten hug you brings presents.

So from the beginning we teach children to trade their bodies for affection, in return for gifts, cash, and more of the same in the future. The Minister is hands on as he tells little Mary how beautiful she is before her smiling parents. The owner of the grocery gives her candy, and her mom tells her to say thank you. The main outside adult in her life is her teacher, and being the teachers pet is approved. She gets a larger allowance when sitting on daddy's lap. Mom dresses her up with makeup at six for the child beauty pagent, where the judges look her over like a show dog. She is judged on her smile, bright eyes, and personallity. Letting the judge see her back stage in her underwear is worth a few points.

She is not rewarded for mastering long division, which is hard, but dressing as a baby doll made of candy earns big points.

As we get older the cost of living goes up, and all we have are the skills we were taught.

Few under thirty can afford to get married, mostly it lasts eighteen months, a one or two year lease. That leaves twenty years where looks and behavior gets the good stuff in life.

Only a quarter make it through the university, less get good jobs, recent events have lead to blocking that path, educated, unemployed, with student loans. Some have parents who will support them, others have what they take a shower with.

Rising status is the endall of our culture, falling status the greatest sin, and making girls criminals for making the rent, while other girls have a new convertable and a sugardaddy, seems wrong. Making the customers criminals drives the better from the market, leaving the dregs.

When both are criminals, the door is open for more crime.

The Mound of Venus is a slippery slope.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2011, 2:32 pm

@ Inventor

Could you please clarify what you are saying, because it sounds to me like you support children being put into sexual situations.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2011, 10:14 pm

I do not support it, just report it.

I see a split culture, with one voice it speaks of sex being evil, then sells thongs to second graders.

Japan as seen through the eyes of Cracked, is more commercial. They are an example of all market segments finding a place.

America is sexualizing girls. Childhood is being lost. Being popular is more important than being yourself.

Parents want her to be popular, even if the price of friends is joining a gang.

Jon Benet dressed as a Vegas showgirl is an example. Six going on twenty.

My last kid was a mudpie tomboy, she was left in the yard with the dogs. She hung out with girlfriends till she was late teens, and then noticed boys. She had a childhood, a long time to grow up, and a support network. She turned into a girl at eighteen.

Other girls are pushed into dating at nine. I think they miss something important. Some Cheerleader Moms want to live life over through their daughters, and forget she is ten, and they were seventeen.

Ranting at the result is a bit late. Getting her boyfriends, well everyone knows what happened to Ken dolls. For those who missed it, in the closet in his socks.

What I favor is childhood, which I see vanishing.

It has been sold out by new women, and I liked the old ones.

Altogether Americans are too driven. Childhood is seen as a slacker wasting time. Americans worked more hours than anyone before the crash. The Japanese took more time off. Getting a degree was more important than an education, and no time to think about the future, go to work, go in debt, repeat.

So it turns out no one grew up, thought of the future, had childhood dreams they followed, and the world crashed.

I am old, the world I deal with hardly thinks outside of sex. I deal with women who have one act, and the sexual has little place in business, I am not your boyfriend, I do not care, where is the report?

Curing children of childhood has not produced a better world.

Working them in mines, spinning mills, laundries, did not produce a better world.

Dressing them years older than their age, with makeup, and teaching them to flirt with everyone, will lead to other things. A better world is not one.

Now we have a world where most under thirty cannot get married, or have the social skills to stay married, cannot find a job, and have a shallow and impersonal connection to life. They are not being, they are acting.

Like language, if you miss the time to learn, you never get it. We have a lot of people who never grew up, something natural through childhood.

At seven we are totally creative, by university, hardly at all. Childish play is where dreams are developed that in the past have turned to wonderful things. Excess school and being pushed into adult behavior turns out shallow boring and bored people.

Laws and blame do not work for cultural problems. Children were exploited out of their childhood, and everyone is guilty.