Jesus vs Tiger Woods - Should Jesus apologize?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pgd
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

Tiger Woods apologizes for spitting on golf course (2011)

Follow through on your own words Tiger
MiamiHerald.com - Kevin Currie - ‎27 minutes ago‎
In the midst of another major swing change, Tiger Woods has continually preached that it will take more reps until he fully trusts the new swing.
Woods apologizes after fine for spitting in Dubai Houston Chronicle
Tiger Woods fined by European Tour for spitting on course during Dubai Desert ... New York Daily News - BBC Sport - FOXSports.com - CNN International - SkySports
all 2,288 news articles » (Google)

---

Based on how Tiger Woods was treated (2011), should Jesus be fined (retrospectively) and apologize for spitting on the ground?

Jesus (c. 30 AD/CE)

1 And as Jesus passed by , he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, saying , Master, who did sin , this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3 Jesus answered , Neither hath this man sinned , nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh , when no man can work . 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. 6 When he had thus spoken , he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, 7 And said unto him, Go , wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation , Sent .) He went his way therefore, and washed , and came seeing . - (John 9:1-7)

Modern values - Modern standards - Morality - Ethics - Clash of values - Clash of stories - Politics, Philosophy, Religion

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

I assume Jesus wasnt bound by the laws of Dubai or the golfing association.

You'll have to check Roman law. But iirc, Jesus was spat upon while in custody. So if the Roman's do have a law, there's probably more than one guy in a whole lot of trouble.

montjuic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

did tiger woods cure a mans blindness? I think that's where the difference is.