Page 7 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

countzarroff
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jun 2011, 3:33 am

Delirium wrote:
countzarroff wrote:
Oh I heard about this game! This is the one where you're a kid wondering around a world catching monsters! Awesome that isn't old at all! Let me play as team rocket or do something original. I stopped caring how many pokemon there were after I beat Pokemon Red.

Puzzle League is still fun though.

That cracked me up.

sealion
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

pokemon blue what memories.

-Hippocrates

http://www.loselegfat123.blogspot.com

ptjman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2011, 6:58 am

just stole Pokemon black from my sister and started a new game.I instantly fell in love with it

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

28 Aug 2011, 11:59 am

I beat Pokemon Black last week. I loved the whole battle subway thing they had going on.

K3inMitl3id
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Sep 2011, 7:01 am

The RPG elements and online battling aspects of Pokemon are appealing, as well as the nostalgia. However, the cute atmosphere of the game doesn't roll right with me. I could probably only play the first two generations.

When I played Gold way back in the day, I just levelled up one Pokemon to 99 and used brute force. lol

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 3:35 pm

i want shiny pokemon man i love my white game i beat it and in the mid 80s level wise with a team of altaria lvl 85 kyurem lvl 90 victini lvl 85 haxorus lvl 85 zoarark lvl 60 actually other than that i have hm slaves.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 6:56 am

-bump-

I'm addicted to this game; I have Pokémon White. I've had it since July, but I didn't start playing seriously until earlier this month... and I've had an accumulated 50 hours of play time... I also played Pokémon Blue this summer, but I got White before I beat it (I can't remember exactly where I left off, but I was close to winning.)
I beat Team Plasma about a week and a half ago, so I've just been wandering around Unova and catching the rest of the Pokémon, battling, increasing levels... my Zekrom is only level 83. D:

rayquaza

30 Sep 2011, 6:00 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
I think I will go for Snivy, it is a snake and generally looks cool, well I don't really find the pig or otter as an attractive alternative. My 18 year old brother brother will probably go for the Oshawott as he often gets the water one, and my 9 year old brother will probably go with Tepig as he'll probably think it looks tough.

Anyway surprise is that the buffalo guy can actually be either male or female unlike Tauras which is only male.

Chances are they will remake Ruby and Saphire next for the 3DS next.

you wish :cry: i hope

rayquaza

30 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

pikapooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 9:15 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I loved the whole battle subway thing they had going on.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I haven't gotten the right combo yet to beat all the trains, but I'm working on it. I liked seeing Anville Town, though there wasn't much to do.

rayquaza

02 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

MCalavera wrote:
bigbadbeast2007 wrote:
pokemon?!? is that still around! I remember playing red, blue, and later gold silver on the gameboy! so much fun! i know i am 28 but who cares the series were very addictive!! ! :P

I really think they should end the series for good after Black and White. It's been going on for too long.

It was well enough with the first and second and third generations, but now they're just pushing it too much.

But hey, money makes money.

There not ending it after black and white but i have heard there is a pokemon ruby and sapphire

rayquaza

02 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm

there having a new grey version