Page 5 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

Science_Guy wrote:
I beat Pokemon White, it was pretty good. I liked it a lot more than RSE and DPP. Not that they were terrible.

There's so many new Pokemon to train and I don't think I have the patience to breed for good IVs. I might just do uber tier battles because it's a lot easier to get them with good enough IVs. Man I miss the first and second generations EV and IV system.

ive almost finished the story line of black. victory road is too easy tho D: and same here those were awesome.

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 6:51 pm

Akari-Seishin wrote:
Science_Guy wrote:
I beat Pokemon White, it was pretty good. I liked it a lot more than RSE and DPP. Not that they were terrible.

There's so many new Pokemon to train and I don't think I have the patience to breed for good IVs. I might just do uber tier battles because it's a lot easier to get them with good enough IVs. Man I miss the first and second generations EV and IV system.

ive almost finished the story line of black. victory road is too easy tho D: and same here those were awesome.

I was surprised at how easy Victory Road was. It's usually one of the most annoying parts in the game.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2011, 10:54 pm

Science_Guy wrote:
Akari-Seishin wrote:
Science_Guy wrote:

I was surprised at how easy Victory Road was. It's usually one of the most annoying parts in the game.

YEA i kno x.x i normally like how hard it is, but this time it only took 5 minutes, like it was an ACTUAL road instead of the normal cave its supposed to be.

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 9:41 am

Got my version of Pokemon White the other day. It's a lot of fun. I picked Tepig as my starter. I kept restarting the game until I got a female one so I could nickname her Red Queen, mainly for the fact that the Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland (2010) says the line "I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet." :wink: But I also wanted to breed her too, so that was another reason.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2011, 6:45 pm

I'm in Opelucid City right now in Black. I really like this game. It's the best game since Gold and Silver. Usually, when I have issues with deciding which pokemon to bring along, I have trouble picking because I like a great many of them. That's usually a good sign that this generation doesn't suck like 4th and 3rd. Right now, I'm grinding my golett that I named HAL 9000 on route 9 next to Opelucid. I want to get the giant robot.

Mikelight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Mar 2011, 12:06 am

Just beat the 6th gym on white , I started with Oshawott and my team is looking great! Honestly 6 slots is not nearly enough 5th gen has some really awesome pokemon and like someone else said this is the best gen of pokemon since Gold and Silver. So much fun!

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

Mikelight wrote:
Just beat the 6th gym on white , I started with Oshawott and my team is looking great! Honestly 6 slots is not nearly enough 5th gen has some really awesome pokemon and like someone else said this is the best gen of pokemon since Gold and Silver. So much fun!

agreed. i liked the remake of gold and silver though, they were good xD wish the pokemon could walk around with you tho in black/white...that would be awesome!

evil_eyes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Mar 2011, 2:15 am

ShenLong wrote:
I'm in Opelucid City right now in Black. I really like this game. It's the best game since Gold and Silver. Usually, when I have issues with deciding which pokemon to bring along, I have trouble picking because I like a great many of them. That's usually a good sign that this generation doesn't suck like 4th and 3rd. Right now, I'm grinding my golett that I named HAL 9000 on route 9 next to Opelucid. I want to get the giant robot.

The legendary pokemon in white represents mechanism, plus it kinda looks more robotish than dragonish ^_^ (legendary pokemon for black represents dynamism)

lol @ HAL 9000 <3

I restarted the game because I wanted Cheren to have a cool pokemon too (snivy) XD Also, even though grass pokemon are really strong (plus they can drain hp points, which saves me a lot of potions) I actually liked the water pokemon more. I mean come one, a turtle samurai! XD I just beat the first gym at level 21 with just one other pokemon (the fire one from dreamyard)

It's my habit to go through the game capturing as little pokemon as possible. I finished diamond with three, and my starter's level was really really high because I didn't spend time leveling the other pokemon (lvl 40 or so), which I mainly used for HMs rather than battles. My pokemon was a one-pokemon army~ ^_^

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 5:00 am

I CANNOT seem to beat the E4! I refuse to cheat. Maybe I'll just catch more Pokemon.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I CANNOT seem to beat the E4! I refuse to cheat. Maybe I'll just catch more Pokemon.

oh i kno a good way w/o cheating! if u got a snivy as the starter then get a water pokemon with surf at a high lvl and make sure if u got victini then make it a high lvl xD i did that and won.

Science_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 11:16 am

I think I was underleveled for the Elite 4. What I did was send in my level 48 Haxorus, use swords dance twice then knock out everything in one hit.

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 4:18 pm

Science_Guy wrote:

I think I was underleveled for the Elite 4. What I did was send in my level 48 Haxorus, use swords dance twice then knock out everything in one hit.

I think that maybe u should lvl up some more to at least lvl. 50-52 I cant seem to beat the ghost type user.. my team is a emboar lvl 55 and a stoutland lvl 52 But i still think thats a good startegy... I LOVE ALL LEGENDARYS!! !! I HAVE CELIBE IN GAME AND ON A PKMN CARD!! !! !

I am thinking about making a pokemon game when im older and u get to fight as any of the pokemon we have/had!! !! ! I will make the most powerful magikarp just 4 laughs. lol -ZELDAFAN!! !! ! 4 LINK!!!1 AND PIT!

veggiewolf
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Mar 2011, 5:32 pm

I'm game for friendcodes. I have white

evil_eyes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

zeldafan wrote:
Science_Guy wrote:

I think that maybe u should lvl up some more to at least lvl. 50-52 I cant seem to beat the ghost type user.. my team is a emboar lvl 55 and a stoutland lvl 52 But i still think thats a good startegy... I LOVE ALL LEGENDARYS!! !! I HAVE CELIBE IN GAME AND ON A PKMN CARD!! !! !

I am thinking about making a pokemon game when im older and u get to fight as any of the pokemon we have/had!! !! ! I will make the most powerful magikarp just 4 laughs. lol -ZELDAFAN!! !! ! 4 LINK!!!1 AND PIT!

The E4 is only mildly difficult if your pokemon is lvl 70+ I usually get them to 80 or so and then it becomes kind of easy. In past games I've beaten the E4 with just one pokemon and half a dozen hyper potions or so.

Can anyone tell me about the White Forest or Black City?

Mainichi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Mar 2011, 10:57 pm

Mikelight wrote:

I just did the same thing and my starter was Oshawott as well.

zeldafan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 7:55 am

I think if you are gonna fight the E4 then you should have a fire type a normal type a phsyic type and a dark type so you will still have room for zekrom/resiram