I have a few images stuck in my head.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Plywood
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2011, 2:23 pm

Not bad images but it is still stuck in my head.

I used to get them a lot when I smoked weed which is why I stopped and I have stopped for about 7 months...but since I have been taking St.Johns wort I noticed that all my anxiety/depression is gone and I have been into my real thoughts which are very creative it seems. I feel like I am happy and growing but sometimes I get weird images stuck in my head.

scottmyers14
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Mar 2011, 11:48 pm

The images that I can't get out of my head is when I was in Islands of adventure and this actually happened. The villain, the Green Goblin before he looked at me directly and sticked out his finger and cross through his neck meaning that I'm going to be dead. This was scary because this had not happened to me before.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 3:43 am

I get images stuck in my head as well. For example, ever since last year I have had the famous image of Haruhi Suzumiya - the one where she is pointing her index finger directly at the camera - stuck in my head. Ever since then, I have begun involuntarily pointing my finger whenever I go outside to run. It's embarrassing.

Another image I have had stuck in my head for awhile is one from Black Butler; the one where Madam Red was sitting in a chair and her husband had his head in her lap, saying "Are we having a boy? Or a girl?" and her saying "It's too early to tell. Men are so impatient."

gadge
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 4:02 am

Plywood wrote:
Not bad images but it is still stuck in my head.

I used to get them a lot when I smoked weed which is why I stopped and I have stopped for about 7 months...but since I have been taking St.Johns wort I noticed that all my anxiety/depression is gone and I have been into my real thoughts which are very creative it seems. I feel like I am happy and growing but sometimes I get weird images stuck in my head.

I've got millions of images in my head, I'm 47 and my head hasnt exploded, My mom had crappy elevator music in hers for a year.