You're not Aspies, You're Indigo Children.

Page 7 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

trapped wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'd prefer to believe something that has been carefully researched as opposed to something discovered "via conversations with a spiritual entity known as 'Kryon'".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_Children

Isn't Kryon a brand of spray paint? Hey man, if your paint can is talking to you, I HIGHLY suggest you stop taking acid.

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

jman wrote:
I am not going to sit and argue with you trapped

you want to believe your defective because a bunch of doctors said so thats your choice. you;re entitled to your beleifs. The medical and psychology is always evolving so one of these I days i beleive aspergers syndrome won't even exist in the DSM-IV.

I think aspies and Indigo children are the next step in evolution, it represents change, and throughout history it has been proven that humans tend to resist and fear change so instead of praising and accpeting these children they label them with things like aspergers syndrome and ADHD to make themselves feel secure. Plus dcotors can profit off of "treating" these labels.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here we go, aspie supremacy all over again. Look buddy, if autism wasn't so much of a PROBLEM for so many people, it might be a good thing, ok? But since we can't function in the society we've got, it's not. You can call yourself "indigo" all you want, but you still won't land a job, except at a new age bookstore. (Say, what happened to those places? Last one in my town closed up shop a couple years ago.)

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

hadapurpura wrote:
Tim_p wrote:
"... The Inter-dimensional ..."
"... the 3 dimensional frame of society ..."
"... accept them as multidimensional beings ..."
"... higher-dimensional information ..."

:lol:

I don't think they understand the actual meaning of the word dimension. There's really nothing special about extra spatial dimensions, they're just extra space requiring extra variables to define a point in said space.

Sooo... Is that another way to say we're fat?

Dude, WHY bring up a thread that's been dead and forgotten for four and a half years? People are posting, and they don't notice that the last post to this was back in April 2006! And that goes for everybody, not just you-when using the search function, PLEASE check and see that you're not reviving a thread from the grave before you reply, ok?

DandelionFireworks
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 10:43 pm

pezar wrote:
hadapurpura wrote:
Tim_p wrote:
"... The Inter-dimensional ..."
"... the 3 dimensional frame of society ..."
"... accept them as multidimensional beings ..."
"... higher-dimensional information ..."

:lol:

I don't think they understand the actual meaning of the word dimension. There's really nothing special about extra spatial dimensions, they're just extra space requiring extra variables to define a point in said space.

Sooo... Is that another way to say we're fat?

Dude, WHY bring up a thread that's been dead and forgotten for four and a half years? People are posting, and they don't notice that the last post to this was back in April 2006! And that goes for everybody, not just you-when using the search function, PLEASE check and see that you're not reviving a thread from the grave before you reply, ok?

What's wrong with it? Not all of us read every thread the first time around. Not all of us were here when this thread was new.

NOT A DOCTOR

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

pezar wrote:

Dude, WHY bring up a thread that's been dead and forgotten for four and a half years?

Cool.

An undead thread.

I wonder how that figures into the whole quasi supernatural Indigo Child thing. Maybe it a sign from the other side that this thread won't die.

Coldkick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Nov 2010, 11:20 pm

This just in they are predicting the next generation of aura color after Rainbow, which ends in 2030 to be Void!! ! A psychic woman said she saw into 2035 and there was a human who had an aura that has blacker than black and absorbed light around him.

I made that up, but it sounds like the logical next step. I mean Indigo --> Crystal --> Rainbow what could be next?

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 3:46 am

I like this bit from Wikipedia

Quote:
In a Dallas Observer article discussing indigo children, a reporter recorded the following interaction between a man who worked with Indigo children, and a purported Indigo child:
"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.[7] ”
Readers of the Dallas Observer later wrote in to inform the newspaper that the child's response appeared to be taken from the storyline of Avatar: The Last Airbender, an animated series showing on Nickelodeon at the time of the interview. The editor of the Dallas Observer later admitted they were not aware of the possible connection until readers brought it to their attention.[10]

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 5:29 am

nostromo wrote:
I like this bit from Wikipedia

Quote:
In a Dallas Observer article discussing indigo children, a reporter recorded the following interaction between a man who worked with Indigo children, and a purported Indigo child:
"Are you an indigo?" he asked Dusk. The boy looked at him shyly and nodded. "I'm an avatar," Dusk said. "I can recognize the four elements of earth, wind, water and fire. The next avatar won't come for 100 years." The man seemed impressed.[7] ”
Readers of the Dallas Observer later wrote in to inform the newspaper that the child's response appeared to be taken from the storyline of Avatar: The Last Airbender, an animated series showing on Nickelodeon at the time of the interview. The editor of the Dallas Observer later admitted they were not aware of the possible connection until readers brought it to their attention.[10]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 7:59 am

For what it's worth I actually AM an Indigo. Scored almost every question a yes.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 9:32 am

"Indigos can read you like an open book" (from a website on Indigos.)

Isn't reading people a challenge for aspies?