Page 5 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

A diamond guy and a supply of Mars Bars - you have it all!

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

hehe.
nah. i have a hell of a lot of problems too. >.<

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

I know, I was just kidding. Unfortunately Mars can't solve that many problems! :lol: The world would be alot better if they did!!

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
I know, I was just kidding. Unfortunately Mars can't solve that many problems! :lol: The world would be alot better if they did!!

they do temporarily make things super-duper though! :D :D

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

Ice cream filled Mars Bars? Mmmmm.

:)

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

I think I'm going to have to go downstairs and buy a Mars now. I think I'll leave the batter this time though!

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:08 pm

Dilbert wrote:
Ice cream filled Mars Bars? Mmmmm.

:)

You don't know of ice cream Mars? 8O

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:12 pm

Sure. The entire planet is made of ice cream. With red coating. This is why we keep losing all those probes. They get stuck. 8)

Snickers ice cream bars are pretty good too.

Alas, I care too much about my health to eat saturated fat hydrogenated glutoned added sugar poison. Whole Foods has some really nice snacks though, and healthy. :)

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:13 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
I think I'm going to have to go downstairs and buy a Mars now. I think I'll leave the batter this time though!

None left. :cry:

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

Dilbert wrote:
Sure. The entire planet is made of ice cream. With red coating. This is why we keep losing all those probes. They get stuck. 8)

Snickers ice cream bars are pretty good too.

Alas, I care too much about my health to eat saturated fat hydrogenated glutoned added sugar poison. Whole Foods has some really nice snacks though, and healthy. :)

I prefer the Snickers myself. I don't eat too much of it but there's no point refraining all together!

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

Your fave ice cream flavor.
1/2 cup of peanuts, finely crushed.
Bee honey
your choice of either banana (diced) or dried berries (cranberries!)..or both.
1/2 a shot of whiskey (cheap whiskey works great)

Mix.

By the time you get drunk on this you'll have diabetes :twisted:

(but oh! so worth it!)

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:48 pm

Dantac wrote:
Your fave ice cream flavor.
1/2 cup of peanuts, finely crushed.
Bee honey
your choice of either banana (diced) or dried berries (cranberries!)..or both.
1/2 a shot of whiskey (cheap whiskey works great)

Mix.

By the time you get drunk on this you'll have diabetes :twisted:

(but oh! so worth it!)

Yikes... I think I'll just stick with promiscuity for now. If precautions are taken it's way safer than that could ever possibly be, haha.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2011, 4:55 am

flamemasterelan wrote:
spongy wrote:
[
Are women so hard to find that you are now fantasizing about unicorns?.

I never had a thing for unicorns but a unicorn that protects you from possible enemies and gives candy sounds great.

However I think we are missing an important point here. What kind of candy does this unicorn give?. Theres a wide variety and not everyone is into the same things.

I might be different, but I don't actively look for a girlfriend, or to get laid, or any of that jazz. I pretty much just ignore the whole relationship thing until a girl that fits my tastes falls into my lap(so to speak), and then pursue her. Sometimes it works out, sometimes I get my heart broken.

I´m not actively looking either. It´s just that I was surprised by the way the thread has been derailed and nobody has complained about it which made me wonder if most members have given up trying to find a partner.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2011, 6:07 am

I didn't complain as I was initially getting a little advice too so let the tangent run. Time to bring back the advice bit! :lol: I hope people haven't given up. that'd be kinda sad.

Mark198423 wrote:
emlion wrote:
I tend to initiate the kissing and stuff.
Men are often oblivious, or scared to make a move. :lol:

Or you could go for the cute awkward 'can i kiss you now?' thing, that makes me melt.

Do you think it's common for girls to go for the whole asking thing? Have many guys used it on you? Would you use if picking someone up in a club?

Any girls who don't initiate got any signs they give when they want it? Or any guys who've managed to pick up any signals?

flamemasterelan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

spongy wrote:
flamemasterelan wrote:
spongy wrote:
[
Are women so hard to find that you are now fantasizing about unicorns?.

I never had a thing for unicorns but a unicorn that protects you from possible enemies and gives candy sounds great.

However I think we are missing an important point here. What kind of candy does this unicorn give?. Theres a wide variety and not everyone is into the same things.

I might be different, but I don't actively look for a girlfriend, or to get laid, or any of that jazz. I pretty much just ignore the whole relationship thing until a girl that fits my tastes falls into my lap(so to speak), and then pursue her. Sometimes it works out, sometimes I get my heart broken.

I´m not actively looking either. It´s just that I was surprised by the way the thread has been derailed and nobody has complained about it which made me wonder if most members have given up trying to find a partner.
Maybe sometimes silly discussion is a good distraction?

Mark198423 wrote:
I didn't complain as I was initially getting a little advice too so let the tangent run. Time to bring back the advice bit! :lol: I hope people haven't given up. that'd be kinda sad.

Mark198423 wrote:
emlion wrote:
I tend to initiate the kissing and stuff.
Men are often oblivious, or scared to make a move. :lol:

Or you could go for the cute awkward 'can i kiss you now?' thing, that makes me melt.

Do you think it's common for girls to go for the whole asking thing? Have many guys used it on you? Would you use if picking someone up in a club?

Any girls who don't initiate got any signs they give when they want it? Or any guys who've managed to pick up any signals?

While I don't really know about the first one(though it does sound effective from what Emlion was saying....), a few signals I've heard about, and try to keep my eye out for is playing with the hair, licking the lips, etc. While my communication book talks about how females tend to make contact more frequently, it tends to be the males who initiate physical contact, so I don't know if I'd put much stock in touching, though if she is making physical contact, there's probably a good chance she's interested. Assuming, of course, that you haven't known her that long, at least.

Also, try to pay attention to her heading. If her body is pointed in your general direction while you're talking to her, it indicates interest. Not necessarily romantic interest, mind you, but she's at the very least interested in what you're saying.

Unless you're walking and talking at the same time, in which case, she really does need to keep her eyes ahead of her, as I've learned far too often. Those damn signposts hurt.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2011, 11:57 am

sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. >.<
i tangent off far too often.
apologies. :oops: