Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 10:09 am

I've had blackheads since i was a teenager and i've just kind of left them hoping they'd go away by themselves (aside from washing obviously). Anyhow they wont go away. How do i get rid?

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 10:39 am

Ask any female you know....from my experience they would jump at the chance to squeeze some blackheads. :lol:
Failing that this video shows the technique.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=508Owe4-tiQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 11:49 am

Besides washing your face, try using an alcohol based face wash + acne cream. They also make blackhead removal strips that at least help suck out dirt. Popping is usually bad, but I'd suggest at the most scratching the head off with a towel, using the towel/cloth to soak up whatever leaks out & than put anti-bacterial stuff on it & let the sore air out (no bandage).

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 12:57 pm

The last person i slept with had spots and scars on her face and body but i didnt really care because she was pretty. Do you think people will care that much? I think the strips would do it for me as they are kind of deep in the pores. Never thought of squeezing them like a regular spot before.

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

yeah squeezing doesnt work and there are far too many of them anyhow.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 1:44 pm

If squeezing wont help have you tried a face mask ?
There are a few videos also on Youtube showing a technique using kitchen towel and egg whites.
If they are not bothering you and are not infected or causing you pain then I wouldn't worry too much about them.

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2011, 1:50 pm

I doubt they're having that much of an effect on my romantic life to be honest. No one is ever close enough to see them. Once they are they probably wont be that bothered. Nobody's physically perfect right?