Page 7 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 1:46 pm

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
Put a filter on your thoughts, maybe. You blew your credibility in this discussion when you decided to disgust us all with your tasteless sense of humor. Regardless of what was going on between you and ab, everyone here is tired of you. Now run along little man, nobody cares what you think anymore .

Guess what? I’m still here!
The discussion, and I use the term loosely, never had any credibility so nothing was lost here. In fact, it doesn’t even belong in this forum, it belongs in the political forum if anywhere.

Quote:
Lets get this discussion on track sans-Raptor aka douche of the day, lets forget about the past 6 pages gentlemen, because this is actually a discussion worth having

It was never a discussion worth having, especially not the way it was started. It was started in the attempt to draw ridicule so the individual that started it could have something to cry about when it got bombarded.
You’re a fool for accepting this thread as a serious discussion.

We're talking about military spending now, not your dislike of the video. If you want to discuss military spending in a mature fashion (the video was certainly not mature, I'll give you that) then I have no problem. But you're really giving the impression of an internet tough guy, whether you mean to or not. So how about we move on from the last 6 pages? If you don't want to discuss it, nobody is going to think less of you
The least you could do is apologize for that filthy comment. Come on, man up! :)

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

Perhaps you'll find this pic amusing Raptor:

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 3:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
Put a filter on your thoughts, maybe. You blew your credibility in this discussion when you decided to disgust us all with your tasteless sense of humor. Regardless of what was going on between you and ab, everyone here is tired of you. Now run along little man, nobody cares what you think anymore .

Guess what? I’m still here!
The discussion, and I use the term loosely, never had any credibility so nothing was lost here. In fact, it doesn’t even belong in this forum, it belongs in the political forum if anywhere.
Actually that Zyklon B thing is against the rules, so it's up to the mods to decide if you should still be here.

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
Lets get this discussion on track sans-Raptor aka douche of the day, lets forget about the past 6 pages gentlemen, because this is actually a discussion worth having

It was never a discussion worth having, especially not the way it was started. It was started in the attempt to draw ridicule so the individual that started it could have something to cry about when it got bombarded.
You’re a fool for accepting this thread as a serious discussion.
So in other words, you were flame baiting. It's one thing to call someone out on what they're doing wrong. It's another thing to resort to childish insults.

@Vigilans: He probably does some killer commando special ops kung fu that makes you piss lava and s**t lightning. I don't really know what to think about Harper. I think the fact that he tried to push for the DMCA is BS but I like how he wants to abolish the gun registry which was nothing but a goddamn racket (what else do you call having to renew your PAL and pay a $60 fee every 5 years?). The Federal Accountability Act is also awesome and it's something that would be wise for more countries to have. Other than that though I don't really know s**t about Harper.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 3:11 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
So in other words, you were flame baiting. It's one thing to call someone out on what they're doing wrong. It's another thing to resort to childish insults.

He's trolling now, I say that all of us involved in this discussion don't reply to him unless he makes amends and proves he is actually capable of mature discussion. ab might have overreacted a little bit but I don't think he deserves the treatment this guy is giving him, ab seems like a sensitive but good-natured fellow

AceOfSpades wrote:
@Vigilans: He probably does some killer commando special ops kung fu that makes you piss lava and sh** lightning. I don't really know what to think about Harper. I think the fact that he tried to push for the DMCA is BS but I like how he wants to abolish the gun registry which was nothing but a goddamn racket. The Federal Accountability Act is also awesome and it's something that would be wise for more countries to have. Other than that though I don't really know sh** about Harper.

:lmao: very nice good sir

I know what you mean about Harper. I'm actually pretty okay with him. I think the Canadian Liberal Party is s**t in it's current form, so the Conservatives are probably better at the moment. It really pisses me off that I have to vote for the Liberals in provincial elections as the Conservative Party has almost no candidates here in Quebec, and certainly not in the riding I live in. My choices always are between the PQ, Liberals, NDP & ADQ.... :x
Very little controversy has happened during Harper's PMship, and I take that as a good sign, because boring usually = not bad

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2011, 4:08 pm

When someone says they are a victim you shut-up take a step back and respond in a controlled manner. You don't continue to post in the way you where raptor, which could be called either passionate cruel or inflammatory.