Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

katkore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 May 2013, 8:02 am

My social life in a few paragraphs........

I know what you are talking about o.o
That kind of rection like beeing too present or such is what made me chose isolation in the first place, it's tremendously frustrating if you keep looking at it from their perspective. Do only NTs have rights? Are they depositary of the utmost relational knowledge? Nope! First of all they themselves have issues relating to each other and sure they do not care as much as people in this post about doing the right thing. Do you think the guy in the first post was being good at social interaction? That he was being empathic? No!! ! YOU were! you put all your effort in understanding someone you can't relate with, you tried the way you can to fix things, the fact that he couldn't be "intelligent" enough to understand that you were trying and politely tell you "look, i'm sorry but it's not gonna work" makes him wrong and not you.

I have a very hard time with people because they do not care enough to be honest even with themselves most of the time. I ended up with a potentially dangerous decision about one year ago that seems to be working good "i'm not going to change who i am to suite others" am i too insisting? Do i call too much? Am i supposed to be less present?
I'm sorry, NO, i'm not going to calculate how much time should pass between a text message and a phone call, I'm not going to stop ranting about whatever is going through my head just because people may not keep up. Selfish? Well if I try to do all those things I will end up as I did in the past spending most of my day chewing my fingers looking at the phone beyond anxious and scanning each and every single word i have pronounced since the very first time i met the person (even friends) i would go crazy trying hard to see if i missed some double meaning, some word inbetween the lines, some sarcasm i should have understood. This is not life nor is it survival. I chose to be the way i am because i'd rather live my life entirely alone then keep feeling that constant failure feeling. Guess what? 5 months from that decision I met my b

katkore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 May 2013, 8:06 am

*bf

I wish my mobile gave me a chance to edit posts T_T