Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

Is it odd for parents to want to bring their college kid home certain weekends to sex monitor a younger sibling? Basically, sex monitor means prevent younger sibling from banging their significant other.

User1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Mar 2011, 1:04 am

That's pretty f*****g weird...

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 1:14 am

it's a bit weird... whilst I see their concern, surely that's their job to supervise if they have a problem with it.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 1:34 am

Yes I think it's weird 8O

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 1:46 am

I believe that's usually called "chaperoning".

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 3:17 am

if 18+ and going to college then yes, its a bit weird. I still say the best incentive is to have the parent give the college kid a free box of condoms and a warning that if preggo then no inheritance or money for school. :P

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 2:05 pm

Dantac wrote:
if 18+ and going to college then yes, its a bit weird. I still say the best incentive is to have the parent give the college kid a free box of condoms and a warning that if preggo then no inheritance or money for school. :P

The campus health center has free condoms :wink: ... even though I should never need them for sexual purposes :lol:

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

In my univ. they have them in a big glass jar on the admissions office.

Welcome to higher education.. take a rubber, please dont reproduce until you finish paying us the 4 yr degree thank you.

Sometimes i see pranksters put in lollipops that had the plastic stick yanked out in the jar... and many a kid coming along to see mom register for class grabs a handful of them when mom isnt looking. I can't imagine what happens in the car when the kid starts trying to open the funny ring shaped candy wrappers.