Wearing the same clothes day after day

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 1:22 pm

I know a woman who would wear these sort of yoga pants for a long time before washing them and one day she fell, scraping her knee on the inside of the pant leg. She developed a staff infection from her pants. Ew.

FunnyFairytale
Toucan
Toucan

20 Mar 2011, 1:29 pm

happymusic wrote:
I know a woman who would wear these sort of yoga pants for a long time before washing them and one day she fell, scraping her knee on the inside of the pant leg. She developed a staff infection from her pants. Ew.

maybe she should have cleaned the wound

alright, im gonna go wash my jeans now

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm

I mean staph. haha

blackcat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 4:04 pm

I am very guilty of that. I have been known to wear the same shirt or pair of jeans three days in a row. People probably notice, but I don't notice them noticing. I bathe daily, though...so that's something, eh? And I don't repeat underwear. Ever. That strikes me as gross. But yeat, t-shirts and jeans I will wear again unless something is on them. And my mom thinks I'm disgusting because I wear my hoodie every day. It doesn't smell...I have actually been told that it smells nice, so I guess the brand of laundry detergent we use is really potent. Oh, I also use to not change socks very often. This went on until I got my leather converse wet walking to school one rainy day. Umm...wet leather stinks. After that I got in the habit of changing my socks daily because I kept wearing the damn shoes (I REALLY liked that pair).

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

I wear jeans and hoodies for 3 days and t-shirts and socks are changed daily.
My house clothes are changed also after 3 days.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

20 Mar 2011, 4:57 pm

Even though I shower every day, I'll wear the same jeans and hoodie for a week at a time. I always wear the same pair of shoes everyday. The only things I change on a daily basis are my shirt, boxers and socks.

Dots
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

I shower every day, but I only have 2 pairs of jeans that I'm comfortable in so I wear the same pants a lot. Shirts I change. When I'm just staying home, I'll wear the same shirt because there's no one there to notice. I keep my clothes clean though.

Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.
--Abbie Hoffman

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

I don't have a job so I don't have to be around strangers, and yes, I wear the same clothes all the time. A sweater and pants I will wear sometimes for a month, shirts for no more than a week or two. I just don't feel the need to change my clothes. I also don't have a washing machine and it's hard for me to go to the laundromat, so I have to wash my clothes by hand.

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2011, 2:57 am

I shower almost every day (when I'm home is the exception), I wear the same pair of shoes, jeans, but change everything else on daily basis, with exceptions when I'm home.

I prefer to wear as few clothes as possible at home. I don't wear jeans, only soft trousers when it's cold. When it's warm, I often don't wear anything at all. :P

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2011, 3:51 am

Yes and no. I wear something different but sometimes I wear the same clothes because I have a hard time deciding what to wear so it's easier to just slip something on I wore the day before. But I do wear my pajamas all day long if I never leave. Then when I go for my walks, it's the same outfit unless it's dirty.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 9:23 pm

I change the shirt, and I have been wearing the same pair of shorts all summer. :lol: