6' 3"

Nothing about me is average

albertwesker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Mar 2011, 1:48 pm

Solvejg wrote:
superboyian wrote:
I don't think having AS affects a persons height in any way, there are really tall aspies that I know as tall as 6 ft 6 and that really is tall and there are some that are pretty short or really short.

But that though I'm not too 100% sure about.

6'6" is not REALLY tall. I am almost 6'4" and i am a female aspie. I count really tall at 7 foot plus.

only in the nba is 6'6 not "really tall", everywhere else that is gigantic

how many people in the world are 7 foot plus? probably less than 1%

i'm 5'8 which is short for a man

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2011, 2:58 pm

Natural selection has much of an effect on aspies. Unlike NT men who can be short tubby and a little uncool and find a wife much easier. They will pass those genes to the next generation. The average aspie does not get married have children, but I higher percentage of those who do have an advantage like hight or lots of money.

Some thing happening in an eastern European country( I think its Hungary) regarding the countries woman. There isn't enough men to go around so when the men choose a woman, she is very thin and beautiful. And as a result they have thin and beautiful children. The less slim and beautiful ones are less likely to find a husband have children as a result the are few less attractive woman in Hungary.

Zolikan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

Very interesting points you have there.

I'm 165 cm tall and diagnosed with AS. I am confident about my height, but my odds aren't good. :lol:

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2011, 3:39 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Natural selection has much of an effect on aspies. Unlike NT men who can be short tubby and a little uncool and find a wife much easier. They will pass those genes to the next generation. The average aspie does not get married have children, but I higher percentage of those who do have an advantage like hight or lots of money.

Some thing happening in an eastern European country( I think its Hungary) regarding the countries woman. There isn't enough men to go around so when the men choose a woman, she is very thin and beautiful. And as a result they have thin and beautiful children. The less slim and beautiful ones are less likely to find a husband have children as a result the are few less attractive woman in Hungary.

What about those of us who inherit it from our mothers? XD Height is not as much of an advantage in women, I think.

Daredevil-Aspie

29 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

Why was my post deleted from this thread? :?

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

I was 6'1" in 8th grade---and I didn't get any taller after that.