Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2011, 11:09 am

I've just been tossing and turning all night and can't seem got get any restful sleep. Twice this week, I've woke up at 5-ish in the AM and hadn't been able to get back to slee.

I have a supply of benadryl and ativan. As well as my favorite, vicodin. Limited supply though.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm

That is why I take abilify in the morning.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Wayfarlost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Apr 2011, 11:58 am

my doctor prescribed me 300mg seroquel for my insomnia. they helped me for about a month now, no more waking up in the middle of the night and no more freaky nightmares :)

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Apr 2011, 4:48 am

My doctor gave me some Abilify to try and see if it helps me feel better, but I haven't touched it because it's about $1,000 for a month's supply. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sadly enough Abilify has been identified as being very helpful for autism, and such meds are very hard to come by. But if your problem is sleep, there are plenty of other less expensive alternatives.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!

JadeEyes
Toucan
Toucan

09 Apr 2011, 5:07 pm

Good luck getting a good nights sleep on Abilify. 2mg alone has caused some of the most F@#$%D up dreams I've ever had!