Being attracted to older women

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

kepheru
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

So I was wondering how many other guys here have been attracted to a notably older woman before?

I had what I think was my first crush on a woman almost twice my age until recently (I'm 19, she's 35). I babysat for her a few times a week from late 2009 until last fall because of school. After a few months I started to think about her all the time, and I would always conveniently take my dog out for a walk when I saw she was outside with her kids or something. I never even really talked to her though. Sometimes when she did talk to me she talked to me almost like I was a little kid or something, which I resented slightly but I still liked her.

I hated liking her like that though because she was happily married (from what I saw anyway) and really had no interest in me/would have had no interest had she known anyway. I've only just now gotten over it (I think), but it got me wondering just how strange it was.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

Older women are hot, it's a fact.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 4:26 pm

Aww, you guys are awesome. :heart: :heart:

Taking a break.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

I'm attracted to older women merely because they're the ones that are more likely to be attracted to me. The girls my age don't want me. I was definitely born in the wrong generation :?

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

I think its pretty common. My son says he can understand it cause you don't get the drama so much with young girls. Just don't move in with them that's where I see it always fall apart. Not saying all relationships fail but some women expect these poor young guys to all of a sudden shoulder the weight of a mature relationship.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

I think as you get older some insecurities you had in your 20s drop away, though you end up with some different ones you didnt have.

But anyway the result is that you dont feel like messing around anymore, there is no point in pretending to be demure, and there is little tolerance for game playing.

But then,it is more frightening to be single when older than it is when younger, there just seems to be less options now, and there is less time altogether.

Taking a break.

DCxMagus
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

My topics of discussion just seem to mesh better with older women, then again I have absolutely no desire to talk about the last contestant on American idol or how the housewives of OC are fighting about little johnny baseball coach so I fall out of conversations with most 22-24yr women quite quickly in my area.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm

Subotai wrote:
Older women are hot, it's a fact.

I've met some elderly (!) women I wouldn't have minded boning.

I also know some older women who I'm sure wanted to bone me in times gone by. Only I wasn't interested.

(Hint: look inside your related group - i.e. autism/Asperger's - is my advice. You might find that women who already have experience of us are more attracted to us as people.)

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

Geez, where were you guys when I was looking? :)

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

This is definitely not the first time I've heard of younger individuals preferring older women. My parents think I'm on the opposite extreme and have tried to set me up with younger guys.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 12:41 am

This is mentioned in the Complete Guide to Aspergers. AS men tend to be with women who are older than them.

I can't remember any other details about it.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 1:09 am

There are a lot of hot older women.