Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

shadowchyld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

I know this is petty, but I am pretty upset the closest that A Perfect Circle is coming to Florida, is still Atlanta GA... over 6 hrs away.
72 dollars for a ticket, and then I'm gonna have to shell out at least another 100 for gas. I'm sad. Don't think I can do it. :(

MisterJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

I'm a bit on the lower end of the financial spectrum, so I know where your coming from. To make sure I get myself a treat from time to time, I collect all my change over the course of several months or a year. At the end of the year, I cash it in and I usually have three or four hundred dollars to go on vacation with. It'd be a great way to treat yourself to venues, and it's practically free, since most people toss aside their loose change anyway,

Chevand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 3:52 am

Oh, nice. A Perfect Circle is touring again. I saw them on their 2004 tour, when they were promoting Thirteenth Step. Quite a lovely show, and a much different aesthetic than the Tool show I caught two years later.

I'd hold out if I were you, shadowchyld. From looking at APC's current tour itinerary, it seems like a lot of places aren't going to see them this time around. I imagine that eventually they will play a show in Florida again-- at present, though, they seem to be warming up after a long hiatus, and booking a couple of the annual summer festivals, and trying to figure out what else to do with the project now. Dates get added to tours, and tours get extended all the time.

Hmm... I do hope this doesn't complicate the next Tool release, though. It's been the obligatory 5 years already...

shadowchyld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2011, 2:22 am

Good points from both of you, Thanks so much.