Hitler exterminated mentally ill people and sick people

Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

Raptor wrote:
I wasn't implying that his service to the Third Reich was in an way connected to his studies of Asperger's Syndrome.

I know that, I just had to put that last part on to state that explicitly for others.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 12:11 am

kx250rider wrote:
They got off the train, and hid in horse stall in Poland for a few days, then snuck out the back window and ran away, and by the grace of God, wound up getting on a ship for Canada and safety in 1939. He has no idea what ever happened to his little sister, and his father was presumed to have made it to the train's original destination; Auschwitz. Have you ever seen a retired millionaire break down bawling while telling a story like that? I tell you that you don't want to.

Of course the Auschwitz concentration camps weren't there yet in 1939, so the mention of Auschwitz is a bit gratuitous. It sounds like they were just regular refugees - which, granted, is bad enough.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 12:20 am

Dasaniman wrote:
IF Autism were to have been wiped out by an extermination lest say a thousand years ago, would you support it or be against it? saying you were NT at that time period looking at autistics, also your child was autistic. :?:

Hard to say, since neurotypicals don't reach their conclusions in the same way as aspies.

Flip it around, though: if it were aspies and auties in the majority, and the question were whether to exterminate the neurotypicals, would I support that?

Well, first off, I'm far from convinced that autism or neurotypicality is genetic, so I rather doubt that the plan would work in the first place. However, even if I were convinced of that, I think it's a bad idea to permanently reduce the genetic diversity of humanity. We may see conditions in the future that may require a different set of adaptations than are most prevalent now.

So, I'd be against it.

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 2:04 am

[quote="Surfman"]Tito (Yugoslavia, 1945-1987) 570,000[quote]

Where did you get that number? Because Yugoslavia was not a Warsaw Pact country and Stalin had a bitter hatred of him. Tito fired his defense ministry for failing to have a plan for a Soviet invasion and their pathetic attempt to stop tanks rolling into Czechoslovakia. The number seems high, and I wonder if it is because he had to keep sectarian violence down to avoid a spiral into civil war. Tito's Communism was much different from the Soviets.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

HerrGrimm wrote:
Surfman wrote:
Tito (Yugoslavia, 1945-1987) 570,000
Quote:

Where did you get that number? Because Yugoslavia was not a Warsaw Pact country and Stalin had a bitter hatred of him. Tito fired his defense ministry for failing to have a plan for a Soviet invasion and their pathetic attempt to stop tanks rolling into Czechoslovakia. The number seems high, and I wonder if it is because he had to keep sectarian violence down to avoid a spiral into civil war. Tito's Communism was much different from the Soviets.

Die Apologie topic

In your sig you quote the the groveling goebbels. This is from a propoganda pamphlet he wrote in 1929. Your other sig implies that the Holocaust should not be denied. Not sure of what two seemingly contradictory statements are suggesting, but I also see you have erased the statement from one of our moderators from your sig line. That one actually made sense.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

sartresue wrote:
HerrGrimm wrote:
Surfman wrote:
Tito (Yugoslavia, 1945-1987) 570,000
Quote:

Die Apologie topic

In your sig you quote the the groveling goebbels. This is from a propoganda pamphlet he wrote in 1929. Your other sig implies that the Holocaust should not be denied. Not sure of what two seemingly contradictory statements are suggesting, but I also see you have erased the statement from one of our moderators from your sig line. That one actually made sense.

...it is called a joke. (shakes head) It was supposed to be making fun of NS, not denying the Holocaust. Calvin College puts the year at 1932.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 6:39 pm

draelynn wrote:
Gee - Hitler is a popular guy round here...

His ghost still haunts us.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
draelynn wrote:
Gee - Hitler is a popular guy round here...

His ghost still haunts us.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

hardly anyone mentions what a great dancer he was.

ruveyn

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2011, 12:43 pm

So, I look into the Tito total, and the number does not matter anymore.

Tito died in 1980. How many people died between 1980 and 1987?

Pillar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2018, 11:19 am

Dasaniman wrote:
I believe he probably also did this to autistic,

He was trying to clean the German race or whatnot,

do you think he had good intentions by eliminating the sick?

Think from the German NT perspective. and no Hitler was not autistic.

IF Autism were to have been wiped out by an extermination lest say a thousand years ago, would you support it or be against it? saying you were NT at that time period looking at autistics, also your child was autistic. :?:

I'm in for voluntary extermination

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 11:49 am

Ohhhh, I'm sorry!! I thought all human life was precious, everyone should be given a chance, and our lives should be all believed as decently as possible. But I guess that's only if you're white, blonde, hetero, and 110% perfect. But since no human in the world comes even close to being 10% perfect, we should ALL be exterminated. :roll:

Yeah, we should all stop trying to *help* people who are sick or disabled. We should just all kill them because they're no better than animals. In fact they're lower than animals and their suffering is completely their own fault. The human race has been doing this for centuries, so why shouldn't we do it now???

(Extreme Sarcasm. Duh!)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2018, 12:29 pm

This thread died seven years ago.

Now that you two have revived it maybe it should be....euthanized! :mrgreen:

Pillar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2018, 1:46 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Ohhhh, I'm sorry!! I thought all human life was precious, everyone should be given a chance, and our lives should be all believed as decently as possible. But I guess that's only if you're white, blonde, hetero, and 110% perfect. But since no human in the world comes even close to being 10% perfect, we should ALL be exterminated. :roll:

Yeah, we should all stop trying to *help* people who are sick or disabled. We should just all kill them because they're no better than animals. In fact they're lower than animals and their suffering is completely their own fault. The human race has been doing this for centuries, so why shouldn't we do it now???

(Extreme Sarcasm. Duh!)

This sarcasm of yours is not only no joke, but I would not be surprised if it comes true, considering many unethical behaviors allowed across the nations