Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ma_137
Toucan
Toucan

03 Aug 2006, 7:02 pm

No matter how hot she is, somewhere out there is a man tired of her s**t.

I'm just a little tired of women.

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2006, 7:09 pm

Are you tired of women period or just tired of nagging women?

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2006, 7:16 pm

ma_137 wrote:
No matter how hot she is, somewhere out there is a man tired of her s**t.
Why to all females? Why not to all males? You know, as a warning.

- Emerson

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2006, 7:22 pm

To everyone here. . .

Solidess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Aug 2006, 8:54 pm

Well, honestly speaking, EVERYONE has enemies somewhere. Truthfully. EVERYONE probably has someone out there 'tired of their s**t', even though to many others there may in fact be no s**t at all to speak of. I am a very nice and agreeable person, trying very hard to not upset or offend anyone at any time, and I easily follow all the rules on message boards - unless I slip up by accident. Yet even I have made many enemies in my life, through no fault of my own. I am accussed of things, of being a certain way, and I end up very hurt and surprised that they would say that when I don't see what I did!

No matter WHO you are, AS or not, male or female, it matters NOT. Someone out there either hates you or is annoyed with you, or atleast doesn't understand you. Or you WILL meet them. There is not going to be ANYONE on this planet whome everyone adores. It just doesn't happen. Even if you are rather admirable and friendly, there are just personalities and mindsets which are gonna clash, and if you meet someone like that, just don't even waste your time. Just stay out of each others' way.

Kazami
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2006, 10:16 am

Nagging women are good for only one thing, and that's why men date/marry them, and that's why there's so many devorces nowadays. They think that they basically have the right to say anything, so they let it all out to anyone, even if it's the one that they supposed to care for the most(her "manbitch", as I call it)

I mean it's kinda hard to have a meaningful relationship when the woman is bitching about EVERYTHING. I blame the men more however, because they're stupid enough to give those b*****s a chance.