Fair 34%  34%  [ 33 ]
Medium-Fair 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Tan 10%  10%  [ 10 ]
Dark 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 97

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

11 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

Fair to Medium-fair. I'm German and Italian, so that's where it comes from.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 7:35 pm

There's no option between tan and dark. That would be me.

I'm black and Native American but had jaundice as a kid so my skin color is fairly light.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 8:19 pm

I chose tan, and on the chart I'm about a 19 or so...dark hair, brown eyes, medium to tan skin. I'm of Eastern European ancestry with one Mexican ancestor thrown in there to make things a bit darker :)

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

Ellytoad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

I'm fair. My sunburns are easily acquired, take days to heal, and never leave me the dignity of a suntan.

Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

very fair here :-) probably because i am always in the house and i'm afraid of getting lots of wrinkles and sun spots(addicted to sunscreen)

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.

Wobbuffet
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

I'm super-pale...red hair though, so I guess it's to be expected!

emtyeye
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

Matt55 wrote:
I'm not a racist in any shape or form! I'm simply trying to find out which populations are more susceptible to Autism and Asperger's, and even more importantly: Which populations did Autism originate in? I believe that this could really help shed some light on the evolutionary aspects of ASD's. If we discover what purpose Autism served in it's original populations, I firmly believe that it will dramatically advance our understanding of Autism and how best to treat it. Given that we will understand it's very nature and how and why it came to be in the first place.

The problem is that 99.999999999% (or thereabouts) of the world's population does not post on WP. Most people in Africa don't even have phones, let alone computers to post on WP. So your stats will be horribly skewed.

You could do a study of the WP population, however. It would be interesting to know what % of WP folk identify as what ethnic/racial/color group.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 Oct 2011, 8:25 pm

emtyeye wrote:
Matt55 wrote:
I'm not a racist in any shape or form! I'm simply trying to find out which populations are more susceptible to Autism and Asperger's, and even more importantly: Which populations did Autism originate in? I believe that this could really help shed some light on the evolutionary aspects of ASD's. If we discover what purpose Autism served in it's original populations, I firmly believe that it will dramatically advance our understanding of Autism and how best to treat it. Given that we will understand it's very nature and how and why it came to be in the first place.

The problem is that 99.999999999% (or thereabouts) of the world's population does not post on WP. Most people in Africa don't even have phones, let alone computers to post on WP. So your stats will be horribly skewed.

You could do a study of the WP population, however. It would be interesting to know what % of WP folk identify as what ethnic/racial/color group.

That's probably exactly what's going on. :roll: