6-10 73%  73%  [ 58 ]
10+ 16%  16%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 80

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 12:46 am

pensieve wrote:
I have only four on one foot but that's made up by the seven on the other foot.

Getting fitted for new shoes in a tiresome ordeal.

Wow, that's cool. I have never heard of someone having seven toes. A friend's sister had an extra finger on one hand removed shortly after birth.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 1:06 am

I have hooves.

Call me Pan. :D

So I'm never in a rush

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:27 am

I'm digging that people are so willing to share this information under the stated premise and relieved that many understand what this post is really about.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 10:08 am

wefunction wrote:
I'm researching the correlation between the number of digits on feet and Aspergers Syndrome.

Since when does Autism affect how many toes one has?
I have 5 on each foot, 10 altogether. I have 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand. My whole body is in normal proportion.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 10:19 am

Joe90 wrote:
wefunction wrote:
I'm researching the correlation between the number of digits on feet and Aspergers Syndrome.

Since when does Autism affect how many toes one has?

Yes, exactly.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 1:37 pm

I'm not polidactylic so I am in posession of the standard number of digits but let me use this thread as an opportunity to express my amusement at your, English speaking people, using two different terms for digits on feet and hands - in my country we use only one term for both; you only need to precise what digits you are talking about. Typically, one uses this term with no description supporting, while refering to their fingers, while when speaking of their toes, one says about the "fingers of the feet".

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 May 2011, 4:55 pm

I have 42 toes. Doesn't everyone? :P

Grazia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 May 2011, 5:35 pm

Excuse me for a moment, but I've never bothered to count...

OK, I have six on the left foot (seven if you count the conjoined ones separately), two on the middle foot, and twelfty on the right. Is that normal? 8)

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 5:38 pm

wefunction wrote:
I'm digging that people are so willing to share this information under the stated premise and relieved that many understand what this post is really about.

What is the post really about?

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 6:09 pm

Irulan wrote:
I'm not polidactylic so I am in posession of the standard number of digits but let me use this thread as an opportunity to express my amusement at your, English speaking people, using two different terms for digits on feet and hands - in my country we use only one term for both; you only need to precise what digits you are talking about. Typically, one uses this term with no description supporting, while refering to their fingers, while when speaking of their toes, one says about the "fingers of the feet".
English is not my first language either, and I too find this to be a silliness in the English language. My feet have fingers just like my hands! :D

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 6:14 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
I have a mild bunion on my right foot and an even milder one on my left. I have no corns.
I tend to get callouses on my big toes and dry skin on my heels.

TMI :lol: !

I have five toes on each foot.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

11 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Ten toes, five on each foot.

jcq126
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 May 2011, 7:40 pm

This is a joke right?

lasirena
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 May 2011, 6:51 am

Just to be the devils advocate . . .
The feet, hands, gonards and brain all develop at the same time in a fetus.
These proves nothing of course, but it does hint at the possibility that an abnormality in one could also be marked in another.

I will admit that I cracked up when I read this thread- yes I did realize it was all in jest. However my very first post on this site was very similar, but meant in all seriousness. :oops: I didn't realize I was making the major faux pas of wrong planet . . .
I blame it on finding WP while researching 2d-4d ratios. And my Italian friend with a foot fetish. Damn you Guido

jcq126
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 May 2011, 7:01 am

I'm still confused, this is a joke then? lol I read it and thought it was funny but then wasn't sure if it was serious but now i'm thinking it's a joke thread again?

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 9:53 am

jcq126 wrote:
I'm still confused, this is a joke then? lol I read it and thought it was funny but then wasn't sure if it was serious but now i'm thinking it's a joke thread again?

With all the poll posts about height and eye color, I wanted to do something equally irrelevant in jest.