Gingrich just thinks Obama won't go for the throat.

Page 6 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 2:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
I give Fox more credit than MSNBC or Reuters, but fair and balanced isn't what the masses want so this is exactly why mainstream news channels are nothing more than entertainment.

While I'll concede that MSNBC is slanted toward the left, I've never seen them misinform the public like Fox.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer
Orly? Is that why they cropped a black man's head out of an Obama rally so that you only see his back, his AR-15, pants, and sleeves in order to keep viewers from seeing the man's skin colour? Is that why they wanted to make an Obama rally seem like a bunch of angry white racists flexing at Obama when in fact the rally was peaceful and nowhere close to belligerent?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI[/youtube]

This is what they intentionally left out:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfolr4fLGmg[/youtube]

They're all entertainment venues. I love how you say one is slanted while another is misinforming. While Reuters has proven themselves to be straight up liars, Fox and MSNBC are merely sensationalist. I only consider Fox News slightly better than MSNBC.

JakobVirgil wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
I give Fox more credit than MSNBC or Reuters, but fair and balanced isn't what the masses want so this is exactly why mainstream news channels are nothing more than entertainment.

While I'll concede that MSNBC is slanted toward the left, I've never seen them misinform the public like Fox.

don't get Ace started on this while he generally gives an structured albeit Canadian
defense of the american middle right.
he seems to have a blind spot when fox is concerned.
it makes me sad to listen
I don't like Fox News but they haven't done anything on the level of Reuter's dishonesty and they're only a little better than MSNBC.

Last edited by AceOfSpades on 18 May 2011, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 2:34 pm

Fox & MSNBC = Entertainment media

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 2:40 pm

Yes they're all entertainment media, but it doesn't mean I have some blind spot cuz of the fact that I refuse to be a middle man between both sides. I call it how I see it. Not being a middle man between em =/= being partisan. It's like saying I have a blind spot when atheism is concerned for not considering theism and atheism dead equivalent.

Last edited by AceOfSpades on 18 May 2011, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 3:01 pm

Oh, Fox only kept this birther idiocy alive, as well as suggest that President Obama had been elected by voter fraud engineered by ACORN. When Senator Foley had been caught sending sexually suggestive emails to an under aged intern, Fox had reported Foley was a Democrat - he was in fact a Republican. On top of that, Fox had championed Bush's fabricated cause for war with Iraq. I could go on and on, but I have to have lunch.
Suffice to say, I have no recollection of MSNBC ever going to such extremes to slant their reporting with misinformation.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 4:10 pm

Fox news viewers are notoriously ignorant. They may be that way for other reasons but... They really seem to have strange views about reality.

As for Gingrich, he has a lot of ground to make up. That's why he's trying to make moves and get press. Romney has 29% to Gingrich's 9%. Romney will get most of the money and the official party machine backing. He's very hard to beat.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 5:10 pm

Does anyone know Romney's opinion of the Ryan plan?