Gingrich just thinks Obama won't go for the throat.

Page 1 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:05 pm

I think this serial philanderer is in for a bigger fight from the rest of the republican party - which has shifted far further right than Newt's historical voting record - than from the president.

Because the president is a classy guy, and won't just point out that Gingrich cheated on two deathly ill wives.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:19 pm

Just because our President is Black doesn't mean that he is going to slit anyone's throat.

Well, okay, there was that little Bin Laden incident, but I doubt that he would resort to that sort of thing with Mr. Gingrich.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 9:31 pm

Mr. Gingrich's candidacy makes it practically a sure thing that Mr. Obama will serve another term.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 May 2011, 10:02 pm

Gingrich is a joke and won't win the GOP nomination. Not even a remote threat.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 10:58 pm

Fnord wrote:
Mr. Gingrich's candidacy makes it practically a sure thing that Mr. Obama will serve another term.

Seriously. The teabaggers will call him a RINO.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2011, 11:00 pm

I don't think he's Obama's concern. He'll never make it through the primary.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 4:26 am

pandabear wrote:
Just because our President is Black doesn't mean that he is going to slit anyone's throat.

Well, okay, there was that little Bin Laden incident, but I doubt that he would resort to that sort of thing with Mr. Gingrich.

Our president learned his politics from Chicago gangsters and cronies. He won't slit throats. We will throw people under the bus.

ruveyn

Last edited by ruveyn on 13 May 2011, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2011, 7:12 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Gingrich is a joke and won't win the GOP nomination. Not even a remote threat.

Who knows...maybe Gingrich will become the GOP's choice for vice-president.
{Better him than the Donald.}

Seconded on the notion of Gingrich being of relative unimportance.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 3:12 am

I'd be pretty surprised if Gingrich got the Republican nomination. But in the meantime, you can expect rhetoric to get ugly, with all sorts of racist code words and accusation of Democrats being Nazis - with little or no Republican criticism - till he gets drummed out of the race by his more popular rivals.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 5:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'd be pretty surprised if Gingrich got the Republican nomination. But in the meantime, you can expect rhetoric to get ugly, with all sorts of racist code words and accusation of Democrats being Nazis - with little or no Republican criticism - till he gets drummed out of the race by his more popular rivals.

Gingrich has too many negatives to be a viable Republican candidate.

ruveyn

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 8:28 am

I'm hoping Gingrich is just a joke contender who will quickly pass away. If he got nominated, Obama would get another 4 years.

All the promising conservatives (and no, Mitt Romney does not qualify) who are putting their hats in the ring are being almost totally ignored in the mainstream press.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 12:32 pm

Gingrich thought health insurance mandates were a great idea right into 2008. He proposed something very much like PPACA. If he and Romney magically win and run on a ticket in 2012, teabaggers will need a federally mandated suicide watch.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 1:41 pm

Yeah, the RNC is sort of in a bind because their own constituency is bifurcated.

They appear to be certain that the extreme right has to be appeased, but doing that too well will alienate the moderates - and neither side on it's own can elect a president.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 10:44 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Gingrich has too many negatives to be a viable Republican candidate.

ruveyn

Gingrich may have some bumps and bruises, but he is nowhere near as bad as Obama. Since when has Gingrich told a United States Company (Boeing)that they can't build a factory in a State (South Carolina)?

If all we have to worry about is that the man may still have issues with having affairs we can put a padlock on the man's trousers.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2011, 10:47 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Playing the race card again? The smart thing to do would be to stop hitting your head against the brick wall after the first time you run into it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2011, 12:20 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Playing the race card again? The smart thing to do would be to stop hitting your head against the brick wall after the first time you run into it.

By race card, you mean something that isn't true? Gingrich and his friends at Fox jumped all over a rap artist who had been invited to the White House recently, describing him as a thug. Well, he isn't a thug; he's very socially conscious, and he raps about hope for poor people. So, why does Gingrich and company make this guy out to be such a menace? One glaring fact is - - he's black; and a black rapper is going to always be useful to the likes of Gingrich and friends in order to scare the bejeezus out of conservative white people.