Has Asperger's and is mad at the world rant!



Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: May 02, 2011
Posts: 348

18 May 2011, 2:11 am

He/she can not interact with people in an appropriate manner, hates people and hates the world. He/she has a very nasty violent streak and his Aspergers is the reason he is the way he is. He had a bad childhood and dropped out of school because everyone bullied him/her because of their Aspergers. He/she is now a long term unemployable adult. He/she has spent time in and out prison and psychiatric institution because of Aspergers.

He/she is mad at the world. It will not take much for him/her to act up in a violent manner because it is a way of getting back at the demons of the past that drove him/her to despair.

Can anyone relate to the above typical story of a person with Aspergers? Feel free to discuss!



Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 18 May 2011, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: May 13, 2011
Posts: 274

18 May 2011, 2:14 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
He/she can not interact with people in an appropriate manner, hates people and hates the world. He/she has a very nasty violent streak and his Aspergers is the reason he is the way he is. He had a bad childhood and dropped out of school because everyone bullied him/her because of their Aspergers. He/she is now a long term unemployable adult. He/she has spent time in and out prison and psychiatric institution because of there Aspergers.

He/she is mad at the world. It will not take much for him/her to act up in a violent manner because it is a way of getting back at the demons of the past that drove him/her to despair.

Can anyone relate to the above typical story of a person with Aspergers? Feel free to discuss!


Don't get angry get even!

PS I would not fancy the survival chances of an Aspie in jail.



Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: May 02, 2011
Posts: 348

18 May 2011, 2:37 am

People with Aspergers continue to blame their childhood for most of their problems. Not my fault that I was born this way. The world is to blame for not accepting me for being different. Discrimination against Aspergers/Autistics: I am like any other person who has been a victim past and present.



Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Apr 04, 2011
Posts: 6066
Location: UK

18 May 2011, 2:38 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
typical story of a person with Aspergers


I'd like to see your evidence that this is a typical story of a person with Aspergers please.



Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 5234

18 May 2011, 2:39 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
He/she can not interact with people in an appropriate manner, hates people and hates the world. He/she has a very nasty violent streak and his Aspergers is the reason he is the way he is.


Aspergers does not cause people to be violent or nasty. There are plenty of people with AS who are not violent at all, and who are pleasant people to be around.

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
He had a bad childhood and dropped out of school because everyone bullied him/her because of their Aspergers.


The reason for any violent/behavioral problems could be partially from a difficult childhood. It'

Dark_Lord_2008"
He/she is now a long term unemployable adult. He/she has spent time in and out prison and psychiatric institution because of there Aspergers.[/quote]

No, he has spent time in and out of prison and psychiatric institutions because of the choices he has made. Granted, he may have been in a poor state of mind when he made those choices, but there are people with AS who don't make such choices even when they are in what would be considered to be a poor state of mind.

[quote="Dark_Lord_2008"]
He/she is mad at the world. It will not take much for him/her to act up in a violent manner because it is a way of getting back at the demons of the past that drove him/her to despair.

Can anyone relate to the above typical story of a person with Aspergers? Feel free to discuss![/quote]

Why spend your time trying to hit a ghost or get back at an innocent person when you can spend your time doing more positive things in life? No one is stopping him from moving on with his life but himself.

[quote="Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
People with Aspergers continue to blame their childhood for most of their problems. Not my fault that I was born this way. The world is to blame for not accepting me for being different. Discrimination against Aspergers/Autistics: I am like any other person who has been a victim past and present.


The world is not to blame for much of anything. It is not composed entirely of those who bullied you. You do not carry the stigma of being different or being bullied with you into new social situations unless you willingly drag it in with you.

If you have AS you probably are different, and it's not that this doesn't present obstacles on some occasions, but I don't think it's warranted to assume that the world and all people in it are your enemy.

I hear others with AS occasionally complain about NT's not accepting them as they are or respecting their needs, but at the same time, one frequently finds that these same people don't respect the needs of NT's. It isn't fair to ask NT's to completely bend to one's needs and accept one as is. A person with AS needs to meet NT's half way. It's only fair to the NT that the person with AS learns to follow certain social conventions, much as it is only fair to the person with AS that the NT learn to be considerate to things like hypersensitivity issues and so on.

It is not fair to expect one side to bend unilaterally to the needs and wishes of the other.



Last edited by Chronos on 18 May 2011, 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: May 13, 2011
Posts: 274

18 May 2011, 2:41 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
People with Aspergers continue to blame their childhood for most of their problems. Not my fault that I was born this way. The world is to blame for not accepting me for being different. Discrimination against Aspergers/Autistics: I am like any other person who has been a victim past and present.


Not me mate!

Aspergers is a gift and I use it to my advantage.

You just have to develop a thick skin!



MyWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: Nov 12, 2008
Posts: 320
Location: I'm in ur kitchenz, eatin ur foodz

18 May 2011, 2:49 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
He/she can not interact with people in an appropriate manner, hates people and hates the world. He/she has a very nasty violent streak and his Aspergers is the reason he is the way he is. He had a bad childhood and dropped out of school because everyone bullied him/her because of their Aspergers. He/she is now a long term unemployable adult. He/she has spent time in and out prison and psychiatric institution because of there Aspergers.

He/she is mad at the world. It will not take much for him/her to act up in a violent manner because it is a way of getting back at the demons of the past that drove him/her to despair.

Can anyone relate to the above typical story of a person with Aspergers? Feel free to discuss!


I've made friends before. I've done inappropriate things socially, but I've learned from my mistakes and I'm getting so much better. I don't hate people or the world. I do not have violent streaks. I had bad childhood that had nothing to do with my disorder and everything to do with the condition my country was in. I did not drop out of school and I have few semesters left before I graduate. Never spend time in prison or psychiatric institution. I've got an interview soon.

You blame Aspergers. I blame you because you made the choices that you did. Your disorder did not "make" you do it. All you're doing is enforcing the negative stereotype that people with Asperger's are full of hate, who are uneducated, unemployed, violent criminals. To me, that sounds more like conduct disorder and less like Aspergers.



Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Apr 04, 2011
Posts: 6066
Location: UK

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: May 02, 2011
Posts: 348

18 May 2011, 3:07 am

I hate the world, hate people especially authority figures like: judges/lawyers and police because they have it in for me. There are people out there, who just have it in for you and try to frame you or set you up for things you did not do or do not remember doing.

"It was not me, Aspergers made me do it." (Aspies could easily slip up under pressure from police).
People with Aspergers usually have no control over their thoughts and actions. They simply react to situations and never think of the consequences. people with Aspergers have the immature undeveloped brain of a child.

You are better off not commenting(silence) or simply denying the accusation against you. I did not do it. You have no proof/evidence of those alleged accusations against me.

People with Aspergers can easily be set up as the fall guy and framed by people who take advantage of them due to the Aspie's naive personality similar to that of a child. Aspies too trusting nature can be their downfall.



Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 18 May 2011, 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2011
Posts: 18775
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

18 May 2011, 3:15 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
People with Aspergers continue to blame their childhood for most of their problems. Not my fault that I was born this way. The world is to blame for not accepting me for being different. Discrimination against Aspergers/Autistics: I am like any other person who has been a victim past and present.



Well I doubt it's really my fault I was born with aspergers.....as for blaming my childhood for everything that would be ridiculous, obviously it plays a role because peoples genetics and environments influence behavior but to blame everything on it would be psychologically incorrect.



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Jan 06, 2011
Posts: 18775
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

18 May 2011, 3:18 am

I eat babies because I do not understand that its not usually considered appropriate to steal peoples children, kill them and make pies out of them.......so I must have aspergers. lol



Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Feb 20, 2011
Posts: 3611
Location: Bonnie Scotland

18 May 2011, 3:32 am

Doesn't sound like typical Aspergers to me. More like sociopath.



Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 5234

18 May 2011, 3:34 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
I hate the world, hate people especially authority figures like: judges/lawyers and police because they have it in for me. There are people out there, who just have it in for you and try to frame you or set you up for things you did not do or do not remember doing.


Most cops, and judges don't have it in for you. Most of them don't even know you, and only make your acquaintance when you break the law or cause some type of disruption, and in that event, they usually perform their job, which is to enforce the law.

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
"It was not me, Aspergers made me do it." (Aspies could easily slip up under pressure from police).
People with Aspergers usually have no control over their thoughts and actions. They simply react to situations and never think of the consequences. people with Aspergers have the immature undeveloped brain of a child.


That's not true at all. In fact many of us were considered to be quite mature as children, and spend a significant amount of time thinking through situations and planning how to navigate them.

Perhaps you are confusing AS with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
You are better off not commenting(silence) or simply denying the accusation against you. I did not do it. You have no proof/evidence of those alleged accusations against me.

People with Aspergers can easily be set up as the fall guy and framed by people who take advantage of them due to the Aspie's naive personality similar to that of a child. Aspies too trusting nature can be their downfall.


Sometimes people with AS can be very trusting and naive, sometimes they aren't. It depends on the individual and the circumstances.



MyWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: Nov 12, 2008
Posts: 320
Location: I'm in ur kitchenz, eatin ur foodz

18 May 2011, 3:50 am

Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:
Doesn't sound like typical Aspergers to me. More like sociopath.


That's what Dark Lord 2008 is probably is. Check some of his posts. His obviously a troll and has admitted to being banned from several websites.



Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: May 02, 2011
Posts: 348

18 May 2011, 3:57 am

A person with Aspergers living in a world dominated by people who do not have Aspergers. Life is very frustrating for the minority group of Aspergers. Aspergers get along better with other people with Aspergers who will not judge, criticise, threaten, bully, intimidate or harass them.

Some people with Aspergers continue to have nightmares and flash backs to the trauma of their childhood and work place traumas where cowardly bullies threatened and intimidated the poor victim with Aspergers. If only the person with Aspergers stood up to the non-Aspergers bullies and they would of paid him/her more respect.

Some people with Aspergers go through life being the victim and the world is usually against them. Aspergers need to get mad, get angry and get even with their bullies by turning the tables around. It feels much better being the aggressor and the bully than being the victim.



Display posts from previous:  Sort by  


Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next




You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to: