Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KGoebel89
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 May 2011, 11:42 pm

flybirdfly wrote:
MathGirl wrote:
Insinuating also means "not worthy of investing trust in" or along those lines. I know that people sometimes omit punctuation marks. So it can be taken as I'm not insinuating, I'm ugly. That's how I interpreted it. That's why.
Hmm, sounds more like the definition is "insidious"? :lol:

Anyways, I would say it's not the best attitude to groan and complain about feeling lonely. I try to live my life day-by-day and find what joy I can in it. If you live your life with minimal regret and fear, and take opportunities that are presented to you, then there's really nothing to feel bad about. Life is really about perception; our perception is what we know.

fear and regret is instinctual and part of the human basis and I'd be lying to myself if i told myself i wasn't lonely . If we lived without fear or regret there could be severe repercussions. regret is something telling us that maybe we should look back upon are actions to make sure what we did was right or wrong. And fear keeps us alive by forcing us to question whether the choices we are about to make will have exceptional consequences.
Im not saying i live my life by fear and regret but im not going to pretend that i don't become fearful or have regrets at times, such things are only natural.

KGoebel89
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 May 2011, 11:43 pm

MathGirl wrote:
You look quite good. I would give you a 7.5 or an 8 on a scale of 10.

Thank you that means a lot

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 12:44 pm

KGoebel89 wrote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I seen men like this pictures pair with girls. For example, my best friend who looks almost like you but different face.

You aren't ugly. You don't have to be like Brad Pitt to attract an opposite sex. You should get an ebook on attracting female and detecting attraction from female.

I get couple of girls (tall, around my height, and even older) that likes me but what shut down is that I never bother to A-S-K for phone number and a D-A-T-E (calendar, time, and place wise). They just walk away like butterfly if I didn't ask. I can also displayed lack of emotion that show them that I am interested and attracted to them. This is why most girls won't appear attracted to you because you didn't shows that you are attractive to them.

The fact is that I can have power to attract female and not even know that I can do it because that part of being Autistic.

Fre90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2011, 12:51 pm

You are not ugly... :shameonyou: