Page 3 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
Dave-the-Aussie wrote:
I once read an excellent comment on Digg that sums this up nicely:

"A key that unlocks many different locks is called a master key, whereas a lock that is unlocked by many different keys is just a sh***y lock"

well, i'd say that a number of keys have entered my lock, but very few have managed to "unlock" anything at all

GO GIRL!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 5:20 pm

A new trend I am noticing lately (not sure if it's really new or I just noticed it late) : Females boasting or like to mention how their current boyfriend/partner had a lot of experience or how player he was before meeting them.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm

who duz that

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

Do you want their IDs?

I noticed that in several occasions.

Gwenwyn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
This doublethink goes in reverse too... a woman that is still a virgin throughout her 20s is considered a "prize", while a man that makes it to his 20s as a virgin is considered a "loser"...

Hey, hey, my love made it to 20 as a virgin. I mean, not on purpose of course...

But in a strange way, women who are virgins aren't considered prizes much either - they're considered cold, or prudes, or... I don't know the other words? Either way a woman goes shes screwed (haha).

I have no idea why those women would boast about that though. Women gossip, or something, right? I never understood that either... It reminds me of women who are proud they are dating a man whos already taken. It makes me incredibly angry. Meh, but at least someone in their family is getting laid.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 5:12 pm

Reviving my terrific thread.

Because I've heard it again from a girl about her brother today.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 5:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Hey boo, what happens when the married guy kicks the players ***? That's what I would do if I was the married man, pff he's not alpha male if a scrawny aspie with superior fighting skills kicks his uncoordinated ***, am I right? I mean this alpha male crap is bugging me, I throw tomahawks, how is that not sexy? :?

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2013, 5:58 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Hey Boo!
These F'n women are boasting about their capacity to give birth to alpha males. They never learn until their whorey brothers get the clap or worse. "Thou shalt not commmit adultery".
I guess that doesn't apply to them. But if you adulter their relationships, they'll friggin' kill ya!! !
See how selfish they are.

I swear i was thinking the same thing, albeit w/more curiosity and psychoanalysis in mind than finger pointing...what kind of Muslims are they? Are they sincere believers in this stuff? Not to hate or suck on, but are they legit or what?
I mean, I live in Michigan, we have a nice little Muslim community, and it's weird for a girl to even have her scarf off, though it's not like "BANISH THIS LOVE PINK HOODIE!" I mean, we/they are really into the principles , ya know? And generally women dislike "slu*ty" women, so it just fits for them. Also, I have NEVER really been allowed to associate with girls, aside from say...my cousins, and even then, it's probably limited compared to "Western" society.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 1:10 am

muslimmetalhead wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
Hey Boo!
These F'n women are boasting about their capacity to give birth to alpha males. They never learn until their whorey brothers get the clap or worse. "Thou shalt not commmit adultery".
I guess that doesn't apply to them. But if you adulter their relationships, they'll friggin' kill ya!! !
See how selfish they are.

I swear i was thinking the same thing, albeit w/more curiosity and psychoanalysis in mind than finger pointing...what kind of Muslims are they? Are they sincere believers in this stuff? Not to hate or suck on, but are they legit or what?
I mean, I live in Michigan, we have a nice little Muslim community, and it's weird for a girl to even have her scarf off, though it's not like "BANISH THIS LOVE PINK HOODIE!" I mean, we/they are really into the principles , ya know? And generally women dislike "slu*ty" women, so it just fits for them. Also, I have NEVER really been allowed to associate with girls, aside from say...my cousins, and even then, it's probably limited compared to "Western" society.

Most of those girls I've mentioned are Christians.

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2013, 1:18 am

WEll that's strange if I were to imagine my BF had done that, I wouldn't ever mention it since I wouldn't want to imagine his past like that. I also wouldnb't be proud of the fact since I want to appear special in that respect. In addition, most girls I know like to boast about how their guy pays so much attention to them, but I have never heard that one though. Maybe I just haven't met these girls.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 1:39 am

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Hey boo, what happens when the married guy kicks the players ***? That's what I would do if I was the married man, pff he's not alpha male if a scrawny aspie with superior fighting skills kicks his uncoordinated ***, am I right? I mean this alpha male crap is bugging me, I throw tomahawks, how is that not sexy? :?

This might be surprising, but there's a stigma against men being cheated by their spouses here, especially if it was happening for a long time.
"He got horns" / "she gave him horns" = he's donkey and unaware idiot, are the 2 versions of the idiom used for them. This idiom is never used for women getting cheated.

By social standards:
If a woman gets cheated, she's the victim indeed.
If a man gets cheated, he's an idiot, lacks manhood and somehow deserves it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 3:10 am

cakey wrote:
WEll that's strange if I were to imagine my BF had done that, I wouldn't ever mention it since I wouldn't want to imagine his past like that. I also wouldnb't be proud of the fact since I want to appear special in that respect. In addition, most girls I know like to boast about how their guy pays so much attention to them, but I have never heard that one though. Maybe I just haven't met these girls.

Tbh, I hear it much more often from a guy's blood relative than a guy's gf.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 3:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
This might be surprising, but there's a stigma against men being cheated by their spouses here, especially if it was happening for a long time.
"He got horns" / "she gave him horns" = he's donkey and unaware idiot, are the 2 versions of the idiom used for them. This idiom is never used for women getting cheated.
By social standards:

That's where the term "cockold" comes from... a man whose woman is unfaithful is less than a man - a laughing stock.

BanjoGirl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 5:01 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

By social standards:

If a man gets cheated where I live he is considered a victim too, and there is a lot of gossiping about his wife. The same happens if the cheater is the husband, a lot of people gossips about him.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 5:59 am

BlueMax wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
By social standards:

That's where the term "cockold" comes from... a man whose woman is unfaithful is less than a man - a laughing stock.

Never heard that... sounds like a bunch of hogwash.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2013, 6:38 am

appletheclown wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
By social standards:

Never heard that... sounds like a bunch of hogwash.

No it's not

Cuckold is the term

It's not commonly used these days but has been around hundreds of years