Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

slashfrehley42
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jun 2011, 11:45 am

At the ripe old age of seventeen, only three of my close friends from high school have lost their virginity. Doesn't affect our friendship apart from the standard teasing that goes on with guys. But one of them's a vegetarian who, so I've got that over him.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2016, 7:15 pm

who cares. its not like you have to be part of a sanctum that you belong even when it doesnt really relate to anything.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 9:41 am

Ilka wrote:
I had the same problem. I had my first boyfriend at 17 when all my siblings started at 13. And my first sexual relationship was at 23, with the man I married. People always want yo force you to do things, being having a boyfriend, having sex, trying drugs. I learned to walk away from that people, ignoring them or just switching the subject abruptly. That last skill is wonderful for working with small children throwing tantrums.

If my little brother thinks he's ready for a relationship at the age of 13 he's got another thing coming. Both I and my mother will kick his sorry ass until he stops worrying about girls and starts worrying about his studies.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 2:29 pm

And when will you let him?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2016, 4:52 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
And when will you let him?

You referring to my comment? If so he can start thinking about relationships. Young teenagers have far better things to do with their time than go chasing around partners. Way too many hormones and not enough maturity to deal with that stuff in high school.

Cyllya1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2016, 3:34 am

Tequila wrote:
wefunction wrote:
I would just not divulge that kind of personal information. Your sex life is your business.

What do you do about someone persistently interrogating you about your sex life, and who will not give up? Not saying this is happening to me (because it isn't) but I would wonder how to deal if this ever happened to me.

You act like they're some kind of freak for violating basic social taboos!

In some cases you can get them in trouble for sexual harassment.

Quote:
If my little brother thinks he's ready for a relationship at the age of 13 he's got another thing coming. Both I and my mother will kick his sorry ass until he stops worrying about girls and starts worrying about his studies.

Quote:
You referring to my comment? If so he can start thinking about relationships. Young teenagers have far better things to do with their time than go chasing around partners. Way too many hormones and not enough maturity to deal with that stuff in high school.

Ugh, there is pretty much nothing more worthless than high school. You and your mother should kick his sorry as until he stops worrying about his so-called studies and does just about anything else with his life.

I'm all for youth abstinence (although... having way too many hormones to deal with sexual relationships makes about as much sense as being way too hungry to eat), but the fact that it interferes with high school is never a good reason to avoid doing anything.