Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:45 pm

starryeyedvoyager wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I remember I was used to play with Lego at fifteen, not with dicks and vaginas.

And I thought I was the only one. Maybe we should have built Lego penes and vaginas.

You and me are almost of the same generation.

Childhood and early teenage certainly became much shorter in the younger generations.

But again, I am not a typical adult at all and I wasn't a typical teen either, so maybe I am talking BS.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 3:33 pm

Todesking wrote:
Jonsi wrote:
Considering he pretty much admitted to knowing it was wrong, I'd say he does know better.

Not really a kid's brain is not really that developed like an adult brain. You also have to factor in the effect of teenage hormones on the libido. When I was 17 even though I don't like to be touched I still did my best to try to have sex even though I knew it would have bothered me.
That's you. When I was fifteen I knew perfectly well that sex was wrong for a person of that age. The key is thinking with your brain and not with your dick. He knows better, he just isn't using his head.

He also, as you so conveniently ignore, admitted to knowing what he did was wrong. I'm pretty sure he knows better.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 3:56 pm

I know it was wrong, I know I should have done better and I wish I could change what I did. Yes I'm only 15, no being bisexual does not add to the guilt (I admitted that 3 years ago).

We haven't met face to face yet but the thing is we get along so well. I find out things about her and just realize how perfect she is for me. It's like we're compatible in ways I've never found with another living being. Just thought I'd clarify a couple of points. Thanks for all your input.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 4:01 pm

I really hope you and her get through this. Youdo seem to be wonderful despite obvious things. I wish you luck. :D

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 4:03 pm

Thanks Jonsi, I hope I can fix this too.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 4:38 pm

@Zeek - Very few people are still with someone they liked when they were 15. Odds are you will meet someone else you don't seem to have that bad of a time finding partners so that is a plus. Also I think you are very mature for a 15 year old accepting responsibility for your actions. :D Best of luck.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb-K2tXWK4w[/youtube]

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm

Zeek wrote:
I know it was wrong, I know I should have done better and I wish I could change what I did. Yes I'm only 15, no being bisexual does not add to the guilt (I admitted that 3 years ago).

We haven't met face to face yet but the thing is we get along so well. I find out things about her and just realize how perfect she is for me. It's like we're compatible in ways I've never found with another living being. Just thought I'd clarify a couple of points. Thanks for all your input.

So you had sex at 12?

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:00 pm

Zeek wrote:
we get along so well. I find out things about her and just realize how perfect she is for me. It's like we're compatible in ways I've never found with another living being.

maybe she's a PUA 8O
I'm now paranoid about PUAs.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Zeek wrote:

So you had sex at 12?

Nah, just knew what I was.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:27 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
maybe she's a PUA 8O

Under the circumstances, who could blame you?!? Soon, there will be one around every corner! Some as young as 12 I've heard!! !

And it was all for the want of a nail.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

RainingRoses wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
maybe she's a PUA 8O

Under the circumstances, who could blame you?!? Soon, there will be one around every corner! Some as young as 12 I've heard!! !

ohmygoodness, i am going to get used and abused by a twelve year old.
this has been a terrible day.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
RainingRoses wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
maybe she's a PUA 8O

ohmygoodness, i am going to get used and abused by a twelve year old.
this has been a terrible day.

It's been an excruciating last 24 hours or so for us all ... LOL!

And it was all for the want of a nail.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Yes me too, but video games and DBZ figurines.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
starryeyedvoyager wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

And I thought I was the only one. Maybe we should have built Lego penes and vaginas.

Childhood and early teenage certainly became much shorter in the younger generations.

But again, I am not a typical adult at all and I wasn't a typical teen either, so maybe I am talking BS.

Actually it's been going on for ages. Back when my Mum was at school she says girls were having sex at 12 etc.

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 10:19 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
starryeyedvoyager wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Actually it's been going on for ages. Back when my Mum was at school she says girls were having sex at 12 etc.

These are all just problems nobody wants to face. People want to pretend it's recent so it doesn't seem quite so bad. Truth is the only way to really stop it is intervention.