Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 5:16 am

That's right, I cheated on a girl. I found the perfect person for me, so perfect for me it's ridiculous. The only drag there is it's long distance for now. Anyway, I received oral sex from another guy and betrayed her. I told her about it because I can't bear to lie and I don't know what to do quite frankly. She said she's going to give me a second chance but the guilt is killing me. I also have a bit of a masturbation addiction (leading to me cheating) which I'm now dealing with but I'm just so lost. Can anybody give me some advice?

And no, I don't want you to just condemn my actions as wrong, I already know they are.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:05 am

8O

Last edited by hale_bopp on 05 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:08 am

this is a good book about infidelity

http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Can-Ever-Tr ... 050&sr=1-3

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:16 am

Raven I'll check it out. And Hale, that doesn't stop me. I'd already done so twice that day.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:20 am

Have you explained your problem to this girl? Maybe you aren't that compatible?

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 6:21 am

I did. She's hurt, obviously, but said she'd give me a second chance. And it's not that we're not compatible. She's the only girl I've found myself to be compatible with. Long distance is just hard to manage.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:09 am

Wait, have you ever met your girl for real? face to face?

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:25 am

Jesus, at fifteen?

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:52 am

Jonsi wrote:
Jesus, at fifteen?

I remember middle school girls fighting in the halls because one girl saw the other girl kissing her boyfriend. I have to say cheating is a character flaw but since he is 15 and a chronic masterbator he does not know any better. I would hear my parents talk badly about people who were cheating on their spouces when I was a kid maybe that is why I have such an adversion to it.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 11:59 am

Todesking wrote:
Jonsi wrote:
Jesus, at fifteen?

I remember middle school girls fighting in the halls because one girl saw the other girl kissing her boyfriend. I have to say cheating is a character flaw but since he is 15 and a chronic masterbator he does not know any better. I would hear my parents talk badly about people who were cheating on their spouces when I was a kid maybe that is why I have such an adversion to it.
Considering he pretty much admitted to knowing it was wrong, I'd say he does know better.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 12:04 pm

I remember I was used to play with Lego at fifteen, not with dicks and vaginas.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 12:11 pm

Zeek wrote:
Long distance is just hard to manage.

Have you actually met her in person? If you two never met then it is not cheating.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

Jonsi wrote:
Considering he pretty much admitted to knowing it was wrong, I'd say he does know better.

Not really a kid's brain is not really that developed like an adult brain. You also have to factor in the effect of teenage hormones on the libido. When I was 17 even though I don't like to be touched I still did my best to try to have sex even though I knew it would have bothered me.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know what you mean I was playing Dungeons and Dragons everyday and blowing up road kill with M-80 firecrackers when I was that age.

Last edited by Todesking on 05 Jun 2011, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 12:19 pm

If guilt is what's weighing you down, possibly the best thing to do to relieve it is to let your girlfriend in on everything -- and maybe decide that a strictly monogamous LTR is not what you have to offer her right now? There's a lot going on with you (at least as I gather from your post)! I don't think that anyone picked up on the sexual orientation issues you're having (I read that correctly, right?), which may be adding to the guilt. IDK ... you're 15 -- only 15. I think you should lighten up on yourself and allow yourself some freedom and flexibility to figure things out at a healthy pace. That seems better than artificially constricting your social/sexual development by allowing guilt to rule it.

And it was all for the want of a nail.

starryeyedvoyager
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

And I thought I was the only one. Maybe we should have built Lego penes and vaginas.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:45 pm

starryeyedvoyager wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

And I thought I was the only one. Maybe we should have built Lego penes and vaginas.

You and me are almost of the same generation.

Childhood and early teenage certainly became much shorter in the younger generations.

But again, I am not a typical adult at all and I wasn't a typical teen either, so maybe I am talking BS.