Feel like killing people

Page 3 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 5:34 pm

If there is one thing I have learnt, it is that you cannot coerce or force others to love, shag, respect, like or give attention to you. It does not work that way and you will be giving off an incredibly negative energy with the way you are thinking, which will repel others for a start. How would you like it if someone decided they wanted to kill you, just because you didn't show them the interest or attention they wished for ? Dwelling in bitterness and anger does not achieve anything and harms yourself mostly. I have been bitter in my time, God knows, and have felt incredibly resentful at my isolation and lack of social contact, but I wouldn't have dreamt of wishing harm on others, who were most likely not even aware of my predicament...people aren't mind readers. They are deliberately going out of their way to spite you, ignore you, disregard you, hurt you. They are simply living their lives as best as they can, the same as the rest of us, and cannot consider everyone in doing so.

The only way you are going to have a better result is by changing these negative, 'people owe me happiness' thoughts, and by finding happiness in yourself. Sex is not the be all and end all, and actually, you might find it rather disappointing when it does happen to you. Jealousy is a really unattractive trait. I am sure many people feel a little sad when they are single, and see a couple holding hands/smooching etc in public, but I am learning myself that is is best to simply remain positive, that it will happen to you when it is meant to and not before.

I am sure you are, at heart, a pretty decent person, so why are you allowing yourself to be consumed by such negativity?
Change your outlook and maybe in time, others might change their response to you.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

I need that social contact more than those NT bastards do, but I also get very antsy and exhausted from prolonged social interactions. Nobody at work seems to include me, even though I barely show these feelings while on the clock. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm full of rage because of this! It makes me feel like they don't even care about me.

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 6:28 pm

Quote:
If you are just expressing extreme frustration - recognise it and find methods of relieving it. While you are this compromised and unbalanced emotionally, it is highly unlikely you will ever achieve your goal. They always tell couples, trying desperately to get pregnant, that as soon as they let go and relax, it will happen. That advice works in lots of other situations as well - especially this one. You can find love much easier when you aren't desperate to find it. There are plenty of ways to release this particular type of frustration - hell, try them all. Just so you can calm your hormones down enough that they can work with you instead of for you.

Spot on.

Quote:
It's also bad enough that none of my coworkers seem to include me in anything. They f***ing disregard me too much and now they need to pay for it! If they won't give me the attention I rightfully deserve, they will regret it greatly!

If they don't include you in anything--its their loss and that should be what they regret, the fact that they don't get to hang out with an interesting person.

You might need counseling to work out some of your issues, in some cases it can help. I myself have had counseling as well. Have you considered talking to anyone?

Quote:
It makes me feel like they don't even care about me.

The person who will be the most important in caring about you--is you. If they don't care about you, find some other people. But if you lash out with your anger, you lose everything, including the potential to make friends with other people more deserving.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
It's also bad enough that none of my coworkers seem to include me in anything. They f***ing disregard me too much and now they need to pay for it! If they won't give me the attention I rightfully deserve, they will regret it greatly!

The world owes me mentality is typical with a sociopath/psychopath. You do not seem to be a quiet, shy introverted Asperger. Aspergers are typically quiet like a mouse and get on with life without hurting others. Aspergers only talk when they feel like talking and they are quiet most of the time and keep to themselves.

You may have a condition that is a lot more severe than mild Autism Aspergers. Unless of course you are just venting out on here and seeking attention.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

Get. Help. Now.

You can't monopolize the supply of penis, so killing the people you feel jealous of will not magically make their girls flock to you. There are still plenty of other guys that are still alive. Prison isn't a place for anyone who is frustrated with not having a girlfriend since you can easily become someone's girlfriend in there. No girl owes you p**** and no guy owes you a girl, it's up to you to seek help and sort your issues out. To be honest though it isn't just your issues, it is also the attitude that you feel entitled to sex so you might want to address that too.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2011, 10:08 pm

Stop blaming Aspergers for your psychopathic violent tendencies!
Get psychiatric help before it is too late!
Please do not carry out your threats of rape and murder.
You are solely to blame for your own problems, no one else is to blame and stop blaming it on Aspergers.
Time to man up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 11:15 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Before you do that, take time to practice sticking a whole smoked sausage down your throat without gagging. It will be a crucial survival skill in prison. With your AS social deficits, you'd have to be the entire cell block's b!tch in order to survive! ....And you thought your chances of finding a girlfriend at work were bad....

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I need that social contact more than those NT bastards do, but I also get very antsy and exhausted from prolonged social interactions. Nobody at work seems to include me, even though I barely show these feelings while on the clock. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm full of rage because of this! It makes me feel like they don't even care about me.

It's work. It's rare that anyone cares about anyone and you are not supposed to show your feeling there. It's a really bad place to look for friends and usually a horrible place to look for a relationship. It's best you figure that out now because then it won't be so devastating when you also find out your job is expendable. You really need to get help and learn that your self worth does not depend on others.

AceOfSpades wrote:
You can't monopolize the supply of penis, so killing the people you feel jealous of will not magically make their girls flock to you.

Even if he could monopolize the supply of penis, battery powered alternatives would still have him outclassed unless he got some serious help with his people skills.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

Yeah, I know how you feel, jealous that those undeserving NT bastards just get girls so easy, while guys like you and me, we can't do **** about trying to get a girl.
Killing them won't do any good though. That won't make the girls like you, but the guys in prison might like you, which is scary as Hell, and is now making my stomach hurt thinking of it.

What girls like is power, and displays of power, and this is why girls always go after the jerks and not the nice guys, because they have control over people and their emotions, and jerks tend to be more social.
Women are weird like that, they get all hot and bothered over some BS like that, power, control, a state of mind that they can and will get anything they need (confidence).

I just found that out recently. It's not ****ing worth it. Especially since the ***** will probably just leave me anyway for my lack of power or whatever. Getting a girl is hard enough, losing one is harder, and is enough to make many people wanna commit suicide.

All my life, I thought women were attracted to looks, as we are attracted to women that are physically attractive, I thought it was the same for women towards men... but I was wrong.
They like power, and I have no power, I have no life, and the most power I have is cooking eggs and playing video games and maybe drawing a nice surrealistic picture.

Socially, I fail, I have no people skills, especially people I don't know extremely well like family, and I am agoraphobic.
But, let me tell you, it is not worth it, being with some stuck up woman who only likes me for power, and since I have no power and no possible means of attaining such and such power, I fail.

I gave up a while back, it was a few months ago, and I was going to kill myself, I was going to jump off of a 12 story building onto concrete, or drown myself with cement shoes in a lake, or cut my throat out.
I wanted to kill myself simply because I was a bored lonesome recluse... I realized it is not worth it, and not justifiable for me to end my own life over such trivial BS.

People all suck, and most women are shallow and difficult when it comes to relationships (I'm not a misogynist, I love my grandma... but I hate my mom though and hope she dies for reasons that are of a long story... but only when it comes to relationships, I can't stand the crap women want out of a relationship, it is just NOT FAIR. I have female 'friends' online who I am not sexually interested in (mostly) that I respect as equal human beings)

Why kill these lucky undeserving bastards?
Simply because they are getting some T n' A?

It's ****ing over-rated, the dream is better than the reality, I had a GF before, and it was terrible and not worth the sex.
I thought I loved her, I thought she was like a best friend that I had sex with (the sex wasn't even very good, I preferred being alone with booby movies actually)
But, I found that love is a lie, it's all BS.

Just try to get over it, like I am trying to (but kinda failing also).
Getting revenge will solve nothing, and will obviously make matters worse.

It's better not to want the stuck up b***hes and never get them, then to want them and never get them.
Although, I understand it is very tough to not want them, I know the feeling all too well, and it never goes away.

But remember that the dream is better than the reality.
There are many hardships when it comes to having a girlfriend, it's not easy, especially when it's hard to find one, then it is much worse.

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2011, 5:42 pm

Damn it, sex is too hyped up and over rated by f***ed up society, you have to understand this.
I've had sex many times before, and it's not worth killing someone for it, in fact, it's not worth going through repeated rejection asking girls out for it either.

You know what the problem is with relationships these days?
It's the way the new world works, technology and new rules, and natural life exploitations.

The way humans live life is not the way nature intended.
Intimate reasoning with the opposite sex is much more difficult than it should be.

Look at how easy the animals got it!
Many times I have wished I was born a rabbit, or a dog, or a cat, or any animal for that matter they have ****ing got it made in the shade, and they get laid so easy, so long as they survive, they are laid!
(unless they lose their balls, but then they won't even desire getting laid anymore, so win-win.)

In ancient times, before humans became over populated, and technology and large amounts of rules evolved, mating was much simpler, and simply being a male who is surviving and not being killed by animals will automatically get laid simply because they are able to get food and shelter and make a few simple tools out in the wilderness.

If a girl back then even saw a male that is capable of surviving the wilderness, laid! No need for cars and big houses and social skills and stupid small talk! Just some ugga-booga, swing, smash, look at my club, look at my cave, look at my simple tools, I made fire, bing-bang, laid!

The uni-bomber was right, technology and over population will be the death and living hell of us all.
Except, trying to blow up a school was not a very good idea to accomplish his goal.

What needs to be done, is people need to decrease in numbers by a LOT, and allow for a less social based earth life style.
And, natural exploits such as corporation and heavy technology needs to be banned, back to the stone age is where we need to go.

(I might miss video games a little, but then again... video games are simply an imitation of what life SHOULD be like, simple puzzle solving, hunting, gathering, etc)
These things are making it very hard to get laid, because women love power, and power is becoming harder and harder to attain, and in my case in particular, impossible.

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

Anyway, if you are this desperate, maybe just get a hooker to lose your virginity?
And, since you have a job, that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
(this is actually what I am thinking of doing, getting a hooker, since I will never get laid unless I get I hooker)
(but, I would rather not take an illegal route such as this... I almost want to move to Nevada just because they have legal brothels around there, but it is like twice the cost for a hooker legally)
(and, forget stupid ret*d relationships, they suck ass, and it's not worth killing people over, trust me, you will regret it once you get your first girl, it's not that great)

(sorry for the triple post)

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 7:59 pm

Don't let your mind get poisoned by the hatred. Remember that many of the people that frustrate you enough for you to start hating them... remember that you don't even know them, most of the time. Do they really deserve your hatred? What if some are much like you and your hypothetical future girlfriend, yet you hate them by default? And if you really feel that you have a very good reason to hate them, then is it really worth hating them, that intensely? Is it really worth it that you let your mind get poisoned by the hatred? Hatred takes a lot of mental energy that could be used in better ways.

I know what hatred can feel like. I know that you can even make yourself want to BE hated... because if you are hated, you make a difference, as opposed to if you are unnoticed. My hatred, and my wish to be hated, at times, will never entirely leave me, and I always am on my guard against ending up in thought patterns that not necessarily are just like yours, but relatable... so I can say that while I know that the thought patterns you currently have may seem as a proper response to your experiences and situation, I can say that when I look back at the times when I have been in a similar dark mindset, of such an exaggerated sort, I see that a mindset of that sort just makes it worse for me. Try to learn to not give a damn. If the girls you are interested in don't care for you, then... don't care for them. Would such a girl be the right girl for you, if she acts that way, anyway? Surely your answer should be no? So why care?

I know how hard the wait can be - I still am waiting for my girl, and am older than you - but hold out, and try to keep your calm. You might even notice, with time, that doing that increases the positive responses you get from girls. You are only 24. Many girls go for older guys, anyway, so as time passes, your chances just increase.... and being your age and a virgin is not at all seen as negative, by many girls.... I assure you of that.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Check your PM, Weiss.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

you are not alone as this happens to lots of men,we get stuck out on the fringe unfortunately, it is different when you get over 30,not the same advice for when you are at schools/college, you obviously don't meet women through work which would be the modern way to meet women as a community way of life dwindles in the west

honestly i know how you feel,do you have trouble meeting women period or just can't date women you meet because i'd say they are 2 different issues,i saw the fattest man in the world get married on telly and he can't even stand up and murderer's doing life get in relationships/married

my point is you have to be in a community/work/club/church/nlghtschool whatever it takes, i don't know many women who like loners or how you'd meet one who does, you might have to meet new friends and become part of a social group because apart from work i can't see another way, you might have to put in the ground work and not online somewhere local to you

i understand you know all this and its obvious,most women are social creatures and feel safe there so you have to get amongst them and be patient,it comes so easy to some men that they don't understand and no point listening to them

good luck and keep plugging away, it will happen eventually if you put yourself in the right situations ie socially active around women consistently, you reap what you sow,or win the lottery

going to the gym and working out is probably good advice too,feeling fit and healthy won't hurt at all

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jun 2011, 11:58 pm

I have trouble approaching women and flirting with them to the point where I at least get some digits out of them. It also makes me feel like I fall into the uncanny valley in their eyes.

Nostromos
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2011, 12:03 am

Quote:
Yeah, I know how you feel, jealous that those undeserving NT bastards just get girls so easy, while guys like you and me, we can't do **** about trying to get a girl.
Killing them won't do any good though. That won't make the girls like you, but the guys in prison might like you, which is scary as Hell, and is now making my stomach hurt thinking of it.

What girls like is power, and displays of power, and this is why girls always go after the jerks and not the nice guys, because they have control over people and their emotions, and jerks tend to be more social.
Women are weird like that, they get all hot and bothered over some BS like that, power, control, a state of mind that they can and will get anything they need (confidence).

I just found that out recently. It's not ****ing worth it. Especially since the ***** will probably just leave me anyway for my lack of power or whatever. Getting a girl is hard enough, losing one is harder, and is enough to make many people wanna commit suicide.

All my life, I thought women were attracted to looks, as we are attracted to women that are physically attractive, I thought it was the same for women towards men... but I was wrong.
They like power, and I have no power, I have no life, and the most power I have is cooking eggs and playing video games and maybe drawing a nice surrealistic picture.

Socially, I fail, I have no people skills, especially people I don't know extremely well like family, and I am agoraphobic.
But, let me tell you, it is not worth it, being with some stuck up woman who only likes me for power, and since I have no power and no possible means of attaining such and such power, I fail.

I gave up a while back, it was a few months ago, and I was going to kill myself, I was going to jump off of a 12 story building onto concrete, or drown myself with cement shoes in a lake, or cut my throat out.
I wanted to kill myself simply because I was a bored lonesome recluse... I realized it is not worth it, and not justifiable for me to end my own life over such trivial BS.

People all suck, and most women are shallow and difficult when it comes to relationships (I'm not a misogynist, I love my grandma... but I hate my mom though and hope she dies for reasons that are of a long story... but only when it comes to relationships, I can't stand the crap women want out of a relationship, it is just NOT FAIR. I have female 'friends' online who I am not sexually interested in (mostly) that I respect as equal human beings)

Why kill these lucky undeserving bastards?
Simply because they are getting some T n' A?

It's ****ing over-rated, the dream is better than the reality, I had a GF before, and it was terrible and not worth the sex.
I thought I loved her, I thought she was like a best friend that I had sex with (the sex wasn't even very good, I preferred being alone with booby movies actually)
But, I found that love is a lie, it's all BS.

Just try to get over it, like I am trying to (but kinda failing also).
Getting revenge will solve nothing, and will obviously make matters worse.

It's better not to want the stuck up b***hes and never get them, then to want them and never get them.
Although, I understand it is very tough to not want them, I know the feeling all too well, and it never goes away.

But remember that the dream is better than the reality.
There are many hardships when it comes to having a girlfriend, it's not easy, especially when it's hard to find one, then it is much worse.

Finally, some advice that sounds really useful and relevant.

Look dude, you can beat your head against a wall over this all you want, but you're just going to make things worse for yourself. Myself and others here have been there. I have, you can bet your ass. It sucks beyond human endurance sometimes. The only answer is to work on letting go of what women think of you. The way to do this is to focus on and develop your own aptitudes. Mine are my work, animation, music, and the deep conviction that true happiness isn't dependent on sex or external approval.

Last edited by Nostromos on 26 Jun 2011, 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 1:02 am

Nostromos wrote:
... and the deep conviction that true happiness isn't dependent on sex or external approval.

+1

To the OP: The more desperate you become looking for a girlfriend the more women will sense your desperation and want nothing to do with you. However, if you get to know women as human beings and as friends, not objects to acquire as girlfriends; then you will find natural bonds will form and these will develop in some cases. Then you will have a mutual basis for a friendship developing into love and a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship.