Are there any non White Women or Women of Color who are open

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2011, 3:56 pm

I am half Asian and half Caucasian so I thought my opinion might be valuable here. Maybe it's not... I don't know, but here goes...

I am only attracted to Asians. Part of is physical -that's what attracts me- but the rest of it is cultural. I was brought up as if I were 100% Asian so I want a partner who has the same lifestyle, habits, values, etc. People often don't realize how much day-to-day habits and ways of thinking differ depending on one's culture.

I don't know WHY the OP prefers one race because they didn't elaborate. Is it just a physical preference or is there more to it? Either way, we all have what we prefer and there's nothing wrong with that, IMO. Live and let live. If anyone hates me for my opinion, oh well.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

Gray people are the best.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 8:39 am

It sucks n****r ass being a black aspie male. I get one N for being a guy, another N for being black
Another N for having aspergers and another N for all three.

What often make it hard is when I went on a date with a girl a few times from speed dating, when I decided to go on her face book page after a few months she had photos of a black guy who appeared to be her boyfiend. He was bear homely too. If he was white geek, I could live with it.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 8:48 am

kouzoku wrote:
I am half Asian and half Caucasian so I thought my opinion might be valuable here. Maybe it's not... I don't know, but here goes...

I am only attracted to Asians. Part of is physical -that's what attracts me- but the rest of it is cultural. I was brought up as if I were 100% Asian so I want a partner who has the same lifestyle, habits, values, etc. People often don't realize how much day-to-day habits and ways of thinking differ depending on one's culture.

Those Asian girls who are looking outside of their race may be that way because they don't like their calture as much. So they may not apprieciate it when those men who are attracted them have a fettish for Asian woman or their culture.

mikecartwright
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jul 2011, 2:00 am

Thank you for your replies.

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
kouzoku wrote:

Those Asian girls who are looking outside of their race may be that way because they don't like their calture as much. So they may not apprieciate it when those men who are attracted them have a fettish for Asian woman or their culture.

I wish more people understood this. I refuse to date anyone who wants to be with me because I am half Asian. In fact, as soon as ANYONE walks up to me and tries to start up a conversation about anime or some other stereotype, I run in the other direction. Instant turnoff. Sorry fangirls and boys. Not all of us Asians like that kind of stuff and you shouldn't date us because YOU do.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 3:38 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Am I a man of Color btw?

Not according to the paperwork in the U.S. I knew someone who had family from Egypt and the government identified them as "caucasian" because they weren't "black enough" to be African American (although Egypt is in Africa!) and not hispanic. It's weird. :/

OhNowIGetIt
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jul 2011, 6:23 pm

As for me I'm open to love in any color.
I'm white female.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 1:09 am

kouzoku wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:
kouzoku wrote:

I wish more people understood this. I refuse to date anyone who wants to be with me because I am half Asian. In fact, as soon as ANYONE walks up to me and tries to start up a conversation about anime or some other stereotype, I run in the other direction. Instant turnoff. Sorry fangirls and boys. Not all of us Asians like that kind of stuff and you shouldn't date us because YOU do.

...but...sir...look at your avatar!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 1:31 am

TheygoMew wrote:
Gray people are the best.

I prefer purple, are you purple?

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 2:20 am

kouzoku wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:
kouzoku wrote:

How about being a black aspie. A stereotypicle aspie is a polar opposite to a sterotypicle black man. So I don't appreciate it when I found out a previous date likes black men.

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 7:56 am

TheygoMew wrote:
kouzoku wrote:
Aspie_Chav wrote:
kouzoku wrote:

...but...sir...look at your avatar!

Again, here we go with stereotypes. Just because I have an anime character as my avatar does NOT mean I am an anime freak. If someone has a Scooby-Doo avatar, it doesn't mean they worship Scooby-Doo or want to talk about him 24/7.

Furthermore, it's just for this board since I'd rather not see my photo every single time I post... in RL I do NOT wear anime related anything nor have action figures lying around or any other visible signs of the few anime series I like. So people have to really get to know me before the topic even comes up. That avatar relates more to my feelings of feeling "different" as an Aspie than anything else.

Edit: Just added more to my initial reply.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

Your avatar is taking a bite out of a candy bar. Lots of people like candy bars.
Your avatar is wearing sunglasses. Lots of people wear sunglasses.
Your avatar has blonde hair. Lots of people have blonde hair.

Nope sorry, you like anime sir and you must face the truth!

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 2:09 pm

I like a few series, but as a whole? Nope.

I go to the movies once or twice a year, but do I like movies as a whole? Not a chance.

Thanks for trying to tell me what I like, though.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 6:57 pm

Sure thing.

It's okay, I get what you're saying like I can't stand it when people instantly think I like cats! Isn't that just outrageous? Instant turn off...meow!

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2011, 9:07 pm

I'm going to use sarcasm here:

But since your avatar is a cat, that must mean you ONLY like cats! You're not a human being who enjoys other things in life! So I should immediately JUST want to talk about CATS with you! And everyone else with your skin color, too! They must also love cats! I'm sure you know EVERYTHING there is to know about cats and you won't mind if I follow you around obsessively and ask you a MILLION questions because I assume you are an EXPERT on everything that is CAT! And since you are an expert on cats, I want to date you so I can become an expert, too! You have other qualities you say? I don't care about those! I only want to date you since you like cats because somehow that will make me part of the cat "in-crowd" and my friends will be oh so impressed!

That is the situation that I am talking about.