Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Rasta
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Jul 2011, 11:45 pm

HAS ANYONE WITH ASPERGERS ON THIS FORUM TRIED 2CI?!?!?

I read through some erowid experiences that night on 2CI & I was amazed at how each of these experiences seemed to relate to me. When I'm sober I ordinarily felt the way many of these people felt on 2CI, due to "aspergers".

The next day I had an out of this world trip, filled with information I use in my every day life after the experience which I have benefited from.

It taught me to not try so hard all the time, wasting my energy ie: stress. I learned I should spend more time alone expanding my artistic abilities because
by myself, I don't lose my identity within another and my way of doing things that comes naturally rather than being somewhat manipulated by another persons presence.

It also taught me to not lose my identity within "aspergers".

I spent a lot of time taking notice to distractions which were hurting my quality of life. I could see beams of radiation coming out of several particular areas of the LCD monitor I own. I unplugged my monitor and felt at ease.

Looking back now, I remember an experience as a child where I hit my head on a energy-saver lightbulb and watched the vapor come out, and it captivated me.

I looked up some information today and found that LCD display monitors contain MERCURY.

I cannot thoroughly express how important this experience was, in words... but I know that this distraction was due to the mercury contained within the monitor, which ASPERGERS have a sensitivity to.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

14 Jul 2011, 11:47 pm

The darn mercury...

This is a little off topic, but I don't get your profile picture at all.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm

...you're seriously advising autistic people to take random illegal hallucinogens?

No. Bad idea. It might make you feel like you have superpowers, but frying my brain is not my idea of fun.

Anyway, I can get high anytime I like just by looking at something shiny. And Asperger's has never threatened my identity at all; it is in fact part of my identity. I have a much stronger idea of who I am than most NTs do, because I don't pick up on the popular culture--it makes me a good sociologist because it forces me to stand back from the world and look at it analytically instead of getting absorbed and swept up like most people would.

Some people on WP have tried various drugs, and you can start a healthy marijuana debate here if you like, but... you're not going to get very far with the local scientists by pushing mercury toxicity and recommending hallucinogens.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Last edited by Callista on 16 Jul 2011, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rasta

14 Jul 2011, 11:59 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
The darn mercury...

This is a little off topic, but I don't get your profile picture at all.
It's my Mayan starsign... which is the white magnetic world-bridger.

Another reason I found this interesting is because I learned about the words "esoteric group" in a dream and woke up, and knew it was important because I had been trying so hard to remember those words.

Looked up the words and found this video... "Esoteric Agenda"
[CLICK FOR VIDEO]

I had what I would consider a "cerebral moment" when I watched 2:18-3:11 where they showed my starsign (my avatar) and said this was the 5th element the earth would go through. Ether or center.

Callista wrote:
...you're seriously advising autistic people to take random illegal hallucinogens?

No. Bad idea. It might make you feel like you have superpowers, but frying my brain is not my idea of fun.

Anyway, I can get high anytime I like just by looking at something shiny. And Asperger's has never threatened my identity at all; it is in fact part of my identity. And I have a much stronger idea of who I am than most NTs do, because I don't pick up on the popular culture--it makes me a good sociologist because it forces me to stand back from the world and look at it analytically instead of getting absorbed and swept up like most people would.

Some people on WP have tried various drugs, and you can start a healthy marijuana debate here if you like, but... you're not going to get very far with the local scientists by pushing mercury toxicity and recommending hallucinogens.

I wasn't recommending hallucinogens, I'm trying to find people who have also used 2CI and have aspergers also similar minded people. That's the problem with WP is many people make huge [and often largely un-interesting] comments on matters in which they have no "mutual feeling", or any sort of common ground. If you dislike drugs so much why would you even bother wasting your time reading my post.

Also, 2CI is legal in Canada.

Also, I don't give a s**t how much you people hate me for "pushing" mercury toxicity because it's the truth! Also I have watched my information help a couple of people out which makes it worth it to me, and which probably makes you hate me more.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 3:04 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7l8dx-h8M[/youtube]

nemorosa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 3:33 am

Rasta wrote:
I could see beams of radiation coming out of several particular areas of the LCD monitor I own. I unplugged my monitor and felt at ease.

I'd be sending my monitor back to the manufacturer if I didn't see any radiation coming from it. :lol:

YourMother
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 6:09 am

Callista wrote:
No. Bad idea.

BOOOOOOO!!

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 9:17 am

So how does one differentiate hallucinations from reality while under the influence of such chemicals?

Given that we know anti-psychotics can cause permanent changes in the brain, shouldn't such experimentation be considered very high risk?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

wavefreak58 wrote:
So how does one differentiate hallucinations from reality while under the influence of such chemicals?

Given that we know anti-psychotics can cause permanent changes in the brain, shouldn't such experimentation be considered very high risk?

Well it depends on the hallucinogen....if it is psychedelic in nature its not very hard, because reality is still there it just looks and sounds different but its not like you are going to see pink unicorns......if there was like a black light poster of a pink unicorn you could probably see it move but in my experiance its not like you see anything that is not already there in some form. Though depending on how high of a dose you take things can get quite confusing.

It's the dissassociatives and delieriants that cause more dificulties recognizing what is real and what is not dissassociatives make people more detatched from their surroundings and deleriants cause more actual hallucinations like seeing things that aren't there to begin with.

But yes of course there are some dangers that is why most people who have used any hallucinogen say its important to be in the right setting(somewhere safe with people you trust or alone if you really want). Also I always mention that it can change things......not just for the duration of the experiance but it will make things different because of the things you might think about or realise while on them. So I warn people who do not want to come out any different then they are that they probably should not use hallucinogens.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 9:36 am

I read "two chlorines + aspergers = superpowers".

l05tin5pac3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2011, 9:54 am

wavefreak58 wrote:

it depends on the substance if this is possible. most of the common hallucinogenes do not prevent you from knowing the difference, but still it is no guarantee. the solanaceous stuff on the contrary is infamous for preventing you from discerning between illusion and reality.
wavefreak58 wrote:

yes, a single dose of salvia divinorum may send you directly to psychotic hell if you are unlucky.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 10:44 am

Jonsi wrote:

LOL. That's exactly what I saw. I thought WTF? Who would deliberately inhale chlorine gas?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 10:57 am

wavefreak58 wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

LOL. That's exactly what I saw. I thought WTF? Who would deliberately inhale chlorine gas?

I do not think chlorine gas is what was being discussed that is not a hallucinogen it is a toxic gas, anyways I belive it was this:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ci/2ci.shtml

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:03 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
wavefreak58 wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

I do not think chlorine gas is what was being discussed that is not a hallucinogen it is a toxic gas, anyways I belive it was this:

Clearly nobody is inhaling chlorine. That's just how to title reads. Since breathing chlorine is fatal, nobody would live to tell the tale and this thread would not exist. So after my initial reaction, I just Googled CLI.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 11:11 am

wavefreak58 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
wavefreak58 wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

Clearly nobody is inhaling chlorine. That's just how to title reads. Since breathing chlorine is fatal, nobody would live to tell the tale and this thread would not exist. So after my initial reaction, I just Googled CLI.

Ok good, I was hoping no one on here seriously thought someone could be inhaling that and still being alive to talk about it.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 5:18 am

I'll pass. My life is hallucigenic enough.