Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AmileyaBedileya
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jul 2011, 10:54 am

I'm not what one would call "picky" but, as my fiance puts it, i'm "quirky" when I eat. <lol>

Corn on the cob, I systematically consume, while turning, from the left to the right. By the time I reach the right side, there's no corn left. With cereal, the milk has to go on a certain way, to be spread evenly across all the the cereal. I have a full-fledge system in order to eat bacon,eggs and toast. <lol> Everything has to be eaten in the correct order. It's a bit ridiculous, but at least I'm not picky about WHAT I eat, just the way I eat it. I also run into the issue of having to smell things before I eat them. It's like i'm terrified of finding mould or something.

And I agree with everyone else... Broccoli is only to be eaten if you're eating each little "tree" at a time. You have to eat it bit by bit.

I'm glad to find I'm not the only one with different eating habits.

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2011, 11:32 am

kahlua wrote:
Food on my plate must be separated - cannot be touching. Sauce\gravy cannot be poured all over the plate either.

This is the way I am.

Which makes eating spaghetti a bit of a nightmare.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 11:13 pm

This is probably a very silly post.. but anyways...

Does anyone else eat in a weird way? And do people comment on how you eat?

I tend to pick at and examine what im eating and have done it since I was young.

Ex. I like to eat corn on the cob by eating one piece of corn at a time, when i have foods that are mixed I eat the different types of foods one piece at a time in a certain order, for brocolli I nibble the top off (sometimes 1 tiny piece at a time :) ) then eat the stem.. and ect ect..

Does anyone else do this kind of thing too?

yes, i pick out certain portions (like the almonds from clif bars) and eat them first. then i eat the rest. plenty of rotten bozos had the nerve to comment on how i eat.