Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jacs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

I haven't had a very easy time recently, previously I would have turned to either valium or cutting myself.

This time I have done neither. The valium has been kicked and disposed of and, although I really wanted to, I didn't cut either.
Personally I have found hypotherapthy very helpfull, but I just want to say to all those struggle with these two big issues

... they can be beaten, do not lose hope.

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jul 2011, 8:18 pm

I never cut, but I understand the thinking behind it and have come very close on several occasions.

As for Valium... even now, as I struggle to maintain sobriety, I crave it. There has been nothing as effective as Valium for my insomnia. I could get some (illicitly-- my doctor will never prescribe it), and it would be really bad for me if I did, but I can't say I won't be tempted at some point in the future. It just feels so good and relaxing.

In group at my PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program) today this topic of cutting came up and I noted that this seems to be much more common in females. In fact I'm the only male I have met that has thought of doing it. I also have eating issues, which is also much more common in females. Sometimes I feel like a girl LOL.

****************************************************************************************************************

Check out my IMDB page!