Aspie female looking for supportive female/male friends?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

staralfurious
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Aug 2011, 5:35 pm

Okey, I often feel uncomfortable sharing too much details of my life publicly so I am actually looking for male and female friends who I could privately discuss things with such as e-mailing or PMing.
I am a person who has had major trauma dealing with abusive men in the past. and I can't say I am fully recovered.
the sad part is I am totally lacking in any support network or any true sympathy from anyone.
If I was a mentally defective or disabled child and raped and abused by men, that person will get sympathy from thousands to millions. But if you are a supermodel with actually sharp mind, you get absolutely no sympathy but pity and even praise from people. Abuse, rape and torture all are the same things to women and human beings. it's something no one should endure.
Physical pain is the same regardless. I am not saying I am a supermodel but I happen to be a person with a lot of enemies.
I guess you could say I make a lot of enemies.
So if you are a type of person with a sense of justice and righteousness who believe that rape victims deserve sympathy no matter what circumstances they were put in, then I'd like to talk to you.
I do post things on online when I feel it would be beneficial if they were shared publicly. But I often am faced with trivial matters and big decisions in regards to relationships with people and I am often vulnerable because I have very few female friends to discuss things with especially regarding female related issues, such as relationships and sex and whatnot.
I tend to analysis everything into details and I often get enjoyment out of that and often find it therapeutic. and I tend to be quite harsh on myself like someone with NPD. the usual punishment and self-loathing behaviours. and I don’t like talking to NT psychotherapists who are paid to listen and never provide any substantial input without sounding condescending. I am not saying all my experience with therapists have been bad. but I just am not in the position to take a risk anymore. So I am looking for someone who could provide input by corresponding back and forth by e-mails. It would be nice to find someone who is patient and persistent enough to write continuously and promptly. it would be great if she or he could also enjoy analysing things into details tediously. and I can also help you recover from whatever emotional and mental turmoil you are in as well. I believe I can be very therapeutic and reliable support network for Aspie male and females. I do have a tremendous understanding in human psychology and get fullest enjoyment discussing things in psycho-social and even in philosophical sense.
So if you are a type of person who enjoy the type of things I have listed above, please do message me.
I do welcome PMs from both men and women.

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

Hello there staralfurious, I would be happy to be your friend :)

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2011, 7:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences. We all share that in common.

How old are you? You need to learn which type of a guy to stay away from. Don't trust anyone until you get to know them well and you get to see how they treat other people, other than you. The charming charismatic guy, dresses well, has a lot of friends? He could be the biggest douche verbal abuser of them all. You never know.

Watch Dr Horrible Singalong Blog. Stay away from Captain Hammers. ;)

This works both ways. I dated plenty of pretty but shallow and often unstable women until I met my current girlfriend.

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2011, 7:57 pm

I feel sorry that you were abused in the past.
I sent you a PM because I like a deep conversation, but like you I also don't feel good about posting personal affairs on such a big site, and that makes it almost impossible to talk about important personal things.
I'm going to keep it short here, read my PM and if you're interested you can reply and perhaps I can help you solve some things :wink:

AspieWolf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2011, 8:17 pm

I wish that I could say that your story is unusual, but i fear that I have known all too many women who have similar tales to tell. My ex-wife was one of these and so are several of my friends. For what it's worth, I personally feel that pedophiles and rapists should all be hung from the nearest lamp post or tree. There are so many issues to deal with here that it's difficult to know where to start. I've been spending a lot of time talking to one particular friend of mine who was abused as a child and although she's about my age, she still has issues with the past. I am open to further discussion, if you would choose to PM me, as this is a long and complicated issue to deal with. BTW the good news is that it is possible to have a good relationship after such an event, but it requires a man with a great deal of patience and understanding.

I wish you the best.

Some of us just have a little more madness than others!

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2011, 10:40 pm

Hi there. I dont think it is possible for a woman to "put herself" in a situation where rape is understandable or excusable. Nobody should sexually abuse another human being (or being, for what matters). I like helping people, am addicted to email and am good listening and providing advise. If you need elp, I would be glad to help. If you accept, please send me a message and I will send you my personal email address.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:41 pm

You can add me on Facebook if you like, i'm on there alot more than on here.
www.facebook.com/seanmw1214