Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

fernando
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 4:17 pm

How would you describe what you feel when someone touches you??

superfantastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 4:19 pm

ATTACK ALERT! ATTACK ALERT! PANIC PANIC

Seriously now. Not all types of touch hurt, but the kind that does makes my skin feel like when I'm cold (goosebump-y-ish).

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 4:23 pm

I am not sensitive to touch at all.

Tim

09 Sep 2006, 4:28 pm

I hate sweaty hands touching me because I don't like the feel of it on my bare skin it feels sticky. I also don't like dry hands touching my bare skin because it feels scratchy. I like it when i have a itchy spot.
But depending on how I'm being touched it feels like something hard hitting me and I feel pain like I banged myself against something.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 5:28 pm

On the first day of drafting class, someone walked over and patted my head, while I was sitting down. This was obviously a greeting of some kind, but I didn't fully understand that at the time, and I panicked, swearing (& I hardly ever swear). The strange thing was, after that, people kept a respectful distance, especially as it became apparent I had the top average in the class and that I had figured out how to unlock games and Windows Media Player on the drafting computers. The second semester, though, my "novelty" had apparently worn off and I was occasionally made fun of.

Bart21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 5:52 pm

I don't mind being touched as long as it's by a female 8)

Musical_Lottie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 5:57 pm

My first thought is to see who it was, and then how I react depends on that. There are certain people who I don't mind touching me, others I quite like them touching me. But otherwise I don't.

KingMichael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2006, 5:58 pm

Not sure how I should describe it. It makes me feel uncomfortable, though. At the school I used to go to, I was notorious for freaking out whenever someone touched me. Unfortunately, because of that, people often touched me on purpose so they could see my reaction.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 6:18 pm

i don't really like being touched. it makes me too aware of myself, wich i really don't like feeling :D

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 6:30 pm

I like it, except a warm hand on my neck or shoulders when I'm hot.

- Emerson

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 6:49 pm

Danger! Danger!
Fire in the Taco Bell!

neongrl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 6:55 pm

It REALLY tickles. Very uncomfortable. It tends to really startle me too, sometimes even when I see it coming. Firm touch is usually ok but light touch is bad.

Dalebert
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Sep 2006, 6:56 pm

I'm generally ok with it, but certain things will drive me nuts. I think it's a sensation thing that makes me not like the idea of touching hairy men. Feeling all those little hairs makes my skin just crawl. Too hairy is an immediate disqualifier for dating.

I'm really bothered by unpleasant smells. Who isn't, right? My mom is that way too. But for instance, I've completely cut things off with several guys I really liked because they had bad breath and one guy just because he didn't brush his teeth and we had just had dinner. I REALLY liked him in every way I can imagine but broke it off due to that one thing. It was probably not even a consistent thing, i.e. they probably don't always have bad breath. Just they did at the time I was with them.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 6:58 pm

If I were in a relationship, I would demand a lot of touch (sexual and non-sexual).

Tim

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2006, 7:47 pm

I rather enjoy a massage to the scalp at the hairdressers, that is about the only touching I tolerate these days. I don't even like the doctor touching me, but I may have to suffer through it at times. As a child I enjoyed a bit of rough and tumble play but definitely no hitting or punching, that would make be go ballistic. I really hate getting touched by surprise or hugging or being hugged at all. Kissing also does not appeal to me.

Paul

Last edited by paulsinnerchild on 09 Sep 2006, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milady_Firearms
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2006, 9:23 pm

I dislike hugging and kissing. Even hugging my own dad and other family. (MY dad refuses to believe there is anything wrong with me.. but that's another story)

I've never been one to give a hug, much less kiss. I tend to stiffed up and pull away when anyone except my mom (Or a hot guy) tries.

I don't mind being rubbed/holding hands at times, exspecaily when I feel really bad.