Do you miss someone right now?

Page 129 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 170  Next

KatSerb
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Feb 2015, 3:03 am

edit

Hypnotized
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2015, 8:35 am

I miss my grandmother, who passed away almost 4 years ago. And I also miss a friend of mine, we don't go to the same school anymore so we barely see each other.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Feb 2015, 5:44 pm

I broke up with an ex a few months back now and I feel like crap about it still. I was a bit of an arse to her and I thought she was holding me back with her moods (she was really hurtful but to be fair I was probably worse in different ways) but now I feel utterly alone - it doesn't help that she was also my only friend. Now I don't have anybody I realise how hateful and isolating and cold the majority of people seem to be and I can't be around them without feeling this overwhelming sense of paranoia and palpable hatred from people around me. Everything is just so oppressive and I don't have a single friend or anything close to a functional family. She probably doesn't even care to miss me, she didn't respond to the couple of messages I sent in the last couple months.

I'm prone to depression anyway (as are a lot of us) and everything seems so futile right now.

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2015, 8:16 am

Yes. But I know she doesn't miss me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 8:28 am

I miss Little Fnordie - me, as a child.

I miss trusting others. I miss the wonder of birthdays and Christmas. I miss conversations with childhood pets (they're great listeners). I miss running for the sake of running, and riding my bike like the wind. I miss maternal hugs and being tucked in at night. I miss my secret hiding place, where I would go to whenever dad was angry. I miss tree forts, snowball fights, and skinny-dipping at the gravel pit.

I miss childhood.

:(

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 5:19 pm

Nah not really anymore, future is wide open

johncarrol
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Mar 2015, 11:38 am

Yeah... my ex-wife. We have divorced a few years ago. At first I cant dating other girls. Then I started to use MOD EDIT and met a woman who planes to visit my place in LA nexy week. But yesturday ex-wife called me, she wants to meet me tm w O_O

princessarachne
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

Yes. :(

creepycrawly36
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm

I miss my cat

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:27 pm

Alex(andra).

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 11:36 pm

I miss most people I know most of the time. I could name more names but it's hard to discern how that might help...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

FlyingSpaceKittie
Raven
Raven

23 Mar 2015, 11:37 pm

I miss my ex-fiancé.

FlyingSpaceKittie
Raven
Raven

24 Mar 2015, 1:49 am

Three f*****g years engaged to this guy. Yeah I had my addiction problems and anger problems but he said and did s**t to me I didn't deserve either. I loved him to death and most of the best times I had were with him. He was also a very talented artist. I'm still friends with him, I have a hard time doing it because I feel like I'll never get over him. I don't want to stop being friends with him either because I can still talk to him about pretty much almost anything and joke around, and him and some friends became a huge part of my life. So I just keep myself distant. Not looking for advice or sympathy, I just felt like venting.

DavidTaylor
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Mar 2015, 9:26 am

Missing my father. This is the time i needed him most. I just graduated and don't know where I would be leading. I need my dad :(

SeeingEyeButterfly
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Mar 2015, 1:12 am

Missing a ton of people.

-Missing my estranged friend who moved to Idaho and has stopped contacting me,
-my estranged friend who's account I still look at on tumblr
-my friend in Michigan who seems to have been rather busy the last week
-my friend in Washington who has a bad back and who's phone is disconnected so I can't reach her that way
-my friend who can't seem to talk to me because of her schizophrenia for some reason
-my friend from Texas who has a busy schedule who I want to visit this summer
-my friends who I still talk to but are all asleep right now.
-countless people I haven't talked to in ages

“If you treat an individual as he is, he will remain how he is. But if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be and could be, he will become what he ought to be and could be.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm

I miss my cat, Chubs. :(