How many of you wear the same clothes every day?

Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Letsrave
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Apr 2012, 12:57 am

FishStickNick wrote:
I'll wear the same pair of jeans several days in a row; I'll change my T-shirt, though, unless it's a weekend and I'm not going anywhere. I change underwear daily, of course. ;)

This is exactly like me. I also make sure all my clothes fit me well. I have about 15 shirts that are all plain with a good mixture of colors I rotate through, 4 pairs of pants, 2 jackets, and 3 pairs of shoes. I have like 100 socks and 40 underwear though.

When I go dancing I wear bright colors, my DC's cause they slide well, and my favorite hat!!

[img][800:944]http://i40.tinypic.com/nfqn41.png[/img]

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Apr 2012, 8:23 am

I can't even wear a pair of pajamas for 2 nights in a row, nevermind wear the same clothes everyday for a while. I wouldn't be able to do it since I'm that much of a clean freak. And because of it, my laundry basket fills up after about 3 or 4 days.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 7:48 pm

I change my shirt everyday but I don't change my pants everyday maybe every 4 days. My brother doesn't change his shirt that often maybe every 4-7 days without washing them. He is also autistic. He was diagnosed recently.

biribiri20
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Apr 2012, 7:55 pm

I do. My black cap, black denim jacket, a tee, jeans, and black vans or converses. I will wear a hoodie as well during the winter or rainy days, but that's about as varied as it gets. I will tend to wear the same pants for several days as well, much to my mother's dismay.

Diagnosis: ADHD-PI, suspected AS
Your Aspie Score: 142 of 200, Your NT Score: 74 of 200, You are very likely an Aspie
AQ: 38/EQ: 16/SQ: 52

jetbuilder
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 8:18 pm

I'll usually wear the same clothes for a few days unless I've been sweating really bad.

My Tumblr: http://jetbuilder.tumblr.com/

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2012, 9:18 pm

4 days I believe.

You will reap what you've sown.

evil_expresso
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Apr 2012, 3:12 am

For me - black stretchy jeans everyday. I almost had a panic attack on the bus the other day simply because I was wearing strange underwear - the kind I normally keep away from just because it gives off "bad vibes". Anyway, my day went well and so the panic ceased.