Page 7 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

For dates/attracting people, how much does clothing matter?
Not much 21%  21%  [ 13 ]
It matters a little. 29%  29%  [ 18 ]
A good bit 37%  37%  [ 23 ]
A lot. 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 62

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

26 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

Freak-Z wrote:
A fool and his money are soon parted.

This applies to most expensive clothing imo.

I don't get why being fashionable and stylish are goods things, they are just fear mongering words they use to get you to buy their crappy clothes.

They say fashion is all bout expressing yourself, which I think is bs, how can it be? with so many rules and lots people telling you what you can and can't wear.

Yeah exactly but you got to understand that most people are sheep, they NEED to be told what to do to function in this world and that applies to everything, that's why I don't like people who try to "fit in" because of this sole reason, they aren't wearing/doing that for themselves, they are doing it to fit in because they have been told to wear those kinda clothes in that certain group.

liveandletdie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2011, 12:37 pm

i recently started wearing nicer clothes like no old jeans with holes in them or shirts with stains/tears. also i am wearing nicer shoes now and trying to look nicer in general. i hadn't thought about it before til people began telling me my clothes looked very raggedy. seems like women are slightly more receptive?

also i am getting hair cuts now...which i never did before, usually just shaved my head. this could help as well maybe.

number2
Toucan
Toucan

26 Sep 2011, 5:20 pm

I personally wore American Eagle one day and it helped me find a smoking beautiful girl but sadly things didn't work out cuz I acted liked a giant douche.