Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Implifications
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Sep 2011, 5:29 am

I don't have much else to say, other than a simple hello. I've browsed this forum on and off for the last year or two. I was professionally diagnosed as a child and as of recent I have been searching for a meaningful conversation or two. I am joining WP to engage with people that could be in some ways similar to me and discuss interesting issues. I also know of a lot of autistics in real life and from my experiences many of them are quite unique. So I'd like to get to know everybody here and see what makes them different. Okay, I actually had much more to say than a simple hello, I lied. And no, the welcome was not short.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 5:31 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Imaginate
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Sep 2011, 5:48 am

Welcome! What age were you when you were first diagnosed? Did you feel this made your childhood different than others?

Welcome, Implifications, I hope you will find some friends and meaningful conversations here.

Implifications
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Sep 2011, 5:51 am

Imaginate wrote:
Welcome! What age were you when you were first diagnosed? Did you feel this made your childhood different than others?

Welcome, Implifications, I hope you will find some friends and meaningful conversations here.

Well, I was diagnosed as a child but I do not know the age. But my childhood was somewhat blissful for a while because I didn't know any better, or I just filtered out all the bad memories. Then, they put me in special education and everything went to hell. That's when I realized that my childhood was different from others. I never had the chance to develop interests, make friends or get a decent childhood education. But I've changed significantly since then...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2011, 6:10 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image