Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

26 Sep 2011, 12:06 am

I described my original problem with Chat Woman here:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt174588.html

That pretty much got resolved. Now this Happens:

Saturday, I embarked on a two week holiday to the East coast of Canada. I was chatting with Chat Woman on the Train to Montreal and mentioned that I would soon be going Dark for 22 hours as the Train from Montreal to Halifax didn't have Wifi. So we said goodbye talk to you on Sunday, Yadayadayada...

So I get to my Hotel room in Halifax this evening and waiting for me is this Message:

"Interesting post from your non gf...anyway Paul (ie) have a nice trip"

And D has Unfriended me!

So the problem is I had left a Public post about my trip and my ex had commented on it saying,

"Just in case you get this before you lose your connection (computer not train, I hope) I wanted to remind you to relax and enjoy. Let the adventure conquer the anxiety and you'll have a richer time for it. Take care Paulie".

So D unfriended me because my ex wished me well on my Journey and called me Paulie. Here's the thing: D and I are not BF/GF, we are chat buddies! What gives? Is D a Crazy Woman?

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2011, 12:27 am

Whether you're bf/gf or not,
she was clearly made jealous by your ex's attention to you.

to his Interest."

renemain
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Sep 2011, 10:12 am

I think jealousy is magnifed and its appearance is multiplied when it shows up over the internet.

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

28 Sep 2011, 6:42 pm

So it is Simple Jealousy? So that means she liked me? Maybe? In a Way?

renemain
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

Girls can be kinda hard to understand, but even if a girl isn't your gf, she can still get jealous. Yes it is a possibility. Or maybe she was slightly interested inyou, but not ready for it to be known.

Incendax
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Sep 2011, 5:19 pm

Unless there is something else going on behind the scenes that we (and you) do not know about, I would cease contact with D. She is behaving in a self serving way that is not befitting a woman of her age. This sounds more like the antics of someone in high school than a 45 year old woman.

Based on your previous explanations, even if she did get in a relationship with you it would qualify as a rebound and you would spend your time dealing with too many residual issues from her last relationship that she would unrealistically expect you to compensate for.

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

10 Dec 2011, 2:34 am

It's funny looking back on this post now.

Chat Woman and I have been Boyfriend and Girlfriend for Two Months now. Great Sex, possible Life Partner. Things are Good.