1O Reasons Women Date Jerks Instead Of Nice Guys !

Page 5 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

09 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

SadAspy wrote:
Fullofstars wrote:
THERE IS A WOMAN OUT THERE FOR EACH OF YOU. WE AREN'T F*****G PRIMATES AND WE EACH HAVE OUR PARTICULAR PREFERENCES. WE DON'T ALL LIKE as*holes. IDIOTS LIKE IDIOTS. IF YOU WANT AN IDIOT WITH A VAG, THEY SELL DOLLS LIKE THAT. IF YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT, THERE IS A *REAL* WOMAN OUT THERE FOR YOU. /caps. In fact, She's desperate for you. She's been waiting for you all her life. She's so tired of being treated badly by "alpha/desirable" men, who she never really wanted in the first place. She only ended up being with those guys because they were the most forceful, most determined pursuers and she submitted because she's been taught all of her life that it's better to submit to something you don't want than to assert yourself.

Y'know I looked through all the emoticons, and I looked at some facepalm images on google....and you know what? There's just no image that could sufficiently describe how dumb this post is. I am going to print this post out and frame it as proof that humanity is doomed. Centuries from now, an alien species will find it, and they will be able to better understand what happened to us.

Have to agree with SadAspy on this one.

Why the hell would I want to date a woman that only wants to go out with me because "she has had enough jerks in her life" when I could be going out with a real woman who wouldn't do that in the first place, seems very idiotic and even though they have learnt from their so called "mistakes" of being with a stereotypical jerk, it doesn't go away from the fact that they are just as bad as they are and have no initial thoughts of their own.

At the end of the day, I have no sympathy for these women as they chose to follow the crowd and be told what to do rather then be their own person.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

swbluto wrote:
Obres wrote:
Fullofstars wrote:
THERE IS A WOMAN OUT THERE FOR EACH OF YOU. WE AREN'T F*****G PRIMATES AND WE EACH HAVE OUR PARTICULAR PREFERENCES. WE DON'T ALL LIKE as*holes. IDIOTS LIKE IDIOTS. IF YOU WANT AN IDIOT WITH A VAG, THEY SELL DOLLS LIKE THAT. IF YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT, THERE IS A *REAL* WOMAN OUT THERE FOR YOU. /caps. In fact, She's desperate for you. She's been waiting for you all her life. She's so tired of being treated badly by "alpha/desirable" men, who she never really wanted in the first place. She only ended up being with those guys because they were the most forceful, most determined pursuers and she submitted because she's been taught all of her life that it's better to submit to something you don't want than to assert yourself.

Nothing turns me off faster than a girl who's "tired of dating jerks". Honestly, that sends up red flags all over the place, and I want no part of it.

What, you're balking at the natural progression between starting out with Alphas who'll, in theory, would potentially help her make great, successful Alpha children and moving onto the Betas who'll, in theory, make a great provider for those children and/or the significant other?

Blasphemy! Don't betray thy roots!

I've come to the conclusion that the general understanding of "alpha" and "beta" social dynamics among many "Love and Dating" forum posters is based on hearsay and Saturday morning cartoon shows.

Seriously, what's the connection between being an "alpha" and being a "jerk?" Or am I to understand that the term "alpha" has been hijacked and twisted into a pop-culture phrase that has little resemblance to how it actually occurs in nature?

Does not compute.

:?

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:09 pm

Obres wrote:
Fullofstars wrote:

Nothing turns me off faster than a girl who's "tired of dating jerks". Honestly, that sends up red flags all over the place, and I want no part of it.

Also, settle down before you hurt yourself or something.

That's fair enough, but this seems to be an overall young crowd. Young people often make some screwy mistakes in dating and love before they wise up and learn what thT really want. I don't think that's so terrible.
I did get a little capsy back there, didn't I? Sorry bout that. Nothing was hurt but my iPhone.

Last edited by Fullofstars on 09 Oct 2011, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

Surfman wrote:
Thats it. I'm going to get a big car and some tight pants. I can learn to appeal to this ancient genetic programming to improve my mating opportunities 8)

Oh wait....will I attract a wonderful free thinking, evolved woman, or a society focused woman, unthinkingly conditioned by evolution and media toward jerk adulation?

Anybody's guess.

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

MrEGuy wrote:
Fullofstars wrote:
WE AREN'T F*****G PRIMATES

Oh, lord . . . there's reductio ad absurdum and then there's just not reading what you write.

Insult me again. In math speak. In LATIN. And pull my hair a little bit while you're at it, cuz that's what the ladies likey.
I read what I wrote. You can take it as an adjective or verb, it's true in either case.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

Female bonobo perhaps?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

But biologically, humans are classified as primates.

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 5:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
But biologically, humans are classified as primates.

Ah, I see. Carry on, Gentlemen.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

Why is this hostile neurotypical woman here?

All I have heard is put downs, harshly worded criticism, yelling and hysteria unfairly biased toward men, and lame excuses from some shortcomings of women.

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

Surfman wrote:
Why is this hostile neurotypical woman here?

All I have heard is put downs, harshly worded criticism, yelling and hysteria unfairly biased toward men, and lame excuses from some shortcomings of women.

I apologized for getting carried away and i havent made a hostile comment since. On the other hand, your last comment to me was some glib BS about how misogony is fun, which I assumed was a joke. I guess not.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 9:49 pm

never argue with an idiot
avoid loud and aggressive people

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

Surfman wrote:

That's completely out of line, not to mention absurd.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Surfman wrote:

she apologised already. now it is you getting carried away calling her an idiot. please do not carry this on. thank you.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 12:02 am

I cant believe that this is the same problematic scenario for aspies dealing with school bullies.....
welcome to hell

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 12:40 am

If women date jerks why the f**k am I still single I might have to give me mother a black eye to show how big of a jerk I am :lol:

DeanAdamFry
Toucan
Toucan

10 Oct 2011, 2:07 am

Surfman wrote:

Yeah your suppose to be 48 years old, grow up a bit will you?

She already apologised for being an idiot in her last post and you should of accepted it instead of trying to add insult and rub salt in the wounds.