So Apparently I Use Aspergers As An Excuse

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 11:19 am

as said by some douchy high school drop out and his overly cynical girlfriend who have no actual evidence of such an occurrence. they have been harrasing and bullying my girlfriend on fb just because shes part of the "everyone is beautiful" campaign to raise motivation in people since she herself has dealt with quite a lot of depression. these individuals have been commenting horrid things such as hate speech towards the disabled, threats of violence, and slander. lol guess they forgot what ctrl+shift+print screen is hahahahaha

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

Well can you block them or report them? that would probably be the best thing to do, I don't think that sort of thing is supposed to be allowed on facebook.

RandomNickname
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

Why would you be bothered what a high school drop out says. They will be a failure for life. Sure they are the cool kids when they are young, but they will be the people asking for change on the streets or serving your macdonalds when you're older >:)

What does ctrl + shift + print screen do? o_O

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:08 pm

RandomNickname wrote:
Why would you be bothered what a high school drop out says. They will be a failure for life. Sure they are the cool kids when they are young, but they will be the people asking for change on the streets or serving your macdonalds when you're older >:)

Thats pretty much what i said ahahah but it just bothers me that theyre doing it int he first place. plus i dont like being threatened. and it takes a screen shot so i have evidence ;D

Last edited by DiabloDave363 on 06 Oct 2011, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:08 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well can you block them or report them? that would probably be the best thing to do, I don't think that sort of thing is supposed to be allowed on facebook.

ive reported so much to fb. it only locks them out, fb rlly needs to delete em

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

RandomNickname wrote:

Actually I do not think the majority of people who work at mcdonalds or are homeless......got there by being immature facebook bullies or whatever. I have met quite a few good people in minimum wage lines of work and who are homeless. So its a nice thought but usually people aren't homeless or work a sh***y job because they did it to themself so yeah.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:12 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

So it locks them out of the page they are posting the harrasing comments on?......and delete what the comments or people who were posting them?.....maybe there is an option to delete the offensive posts yourself.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

So it locks them out of the page they are posting the harrasing comments on?......and delete what the comments or people who were posting them?.....maybe there is an option to delete the offensive posts yourself.

yes but i still want justice to be served

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
RandomNickname wrote:

Actually I do not think the majority of people who work at mcdonalds or are homeless......got there by being immature facebook bullies or whatever. I have met quite a few good people in minimum wage lines of work and who are homeless. So its a nice thought but usually people aren't homeless or work a sh***y job because they did it to themself so yeah.

i know this. infact my girlfriend just got a job there hahahaha but my point is that he's one of those lazy "intellectuals" who b*****s about how much the world sucks all the time. great career path

RandomNickname
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

I didn't say all people who work in MacDonald's or who are homeless were high school drop outs. I said most people who drop out college become homeless or work in MacDonald's or an equivalent job. I'm sure there are some very nice MacDonald's staff / homeless people.

Quote:
Thats pretty much what i said ahahah but it just bothers me that theyre doing it int he first place. plus i dont like being threatened. and it takes a screen shot so i have evidence ;D

Ahhh i see, Good good :P

mvaughn32
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

RandomNickname wrote:

Yeah, I have to agree that this is kind of unfair. There's nothing wrong with people who work at McDonalds or anywhere else, even if they make minimum wage. Somebody's got to do it, or the masses wouldn't have their Big Macs and their Vanilla Lattes. The best jobs I ever had were at Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, and there's nothing wrong with that. :P

mvaughn32
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
as said by some douchy high school drop out and his overly cynical girlfriend who have no actual evidence of such an occurrence. they have been harrasing and bullying my girlfriend on fb just because shes part of the "everyone is beautiful" campaign to raise motivation in people since she herself has dealt with quite a lot of depression. these individuals have been commenting horrid things such as hate speech towards the disabled, threats of violence, and slander. lol guess they forgot what ctrl+shift+print screen is hahahahaha

Ok, so you're saying that some people are harassing you on Facebook, and this is a big deal how? Are they actually going to be violent to you in person?

I wouldn't listen to anyone being a moron on FB. And what exactly are you using AS as an excuse for?

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

DiabloDave363 wrote:
RandomNickname wrote:

Um... You only have to hit print screen for that, just so you know.

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
RandomNickname wrote:

Um... You only have to hit print screen for that, just so you know.

or use snip-it

DiabloDave363
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 1:05 pm

mvaughn32 wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:

Ok, so you're saying that some people are harassing you on Facebook, and this is a big deal how? Are they actually going to be violent to you in person?

I wouldn't listen to anyone being a moron on FB. And what exactly are you using AS as an excuse for?

they wont say. obviously because its bs.

Lucywlf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Oct 2011, 1:20 pm

Threats of violence are grounds for legal action.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't need a Facebook account. I've never had one and I probably never will.