Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Joker wrote:
Obres wrote:
Joker wrote:
Herman Cain is a hell of a lot smarter then Mick Romney

First off, you're wrong. Usually I'd say it's a matter of opinion, but the 999 plan is just so incredibly idiotic. If you think Herman Cain is smart, you have no idea what you're talking about. Second off, it's MITT Romney.

Danke lad but I like Herman Cain that isn't going to change sure its a bad idea but I would rather deal with that then anything Mitt ROMNEY will come up with you do not like him cause he is a republican :wink:

Actually the only thing I'm a little iffy concerning the 999 plan, is the sales tax. The idea of reducings the thousands of pages of tax law, to about 1 to 2 pages though is kinda appealing.

The person I want to be the nominee is actually Newt Gingrich, though cause I think he has the best ideas as to what to do, and how to get things to actually pass congress. I would not have a problem with Herman Cain being the nominee though.

Currently I want a Gingrich/Cain or Cain/Gingrich ticket, seriously either one of them could be dead drunk and beat Gaffe a minute Biden in a debate. I would really enjoy Gingrich mopping the floor with the teleprompter in chief.

Newt Gingrich is good so is Herman Cain I would like to see Newt Gingrich as president and Herman Cain as vice president or the other way around is good to.

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

oh god now there's 2 of them

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

Obres wrote:

Nope I am afraid not Inyuasha is a Conservative I am a independent :lol:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

16 Oct 2011, 11:40 pm

Independent like Bill O'Reilly is supposedly an "independent".

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2011, 11:43 pm

Joker wrote:
Obres wrote:

Irrelevant. You're missing the point.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2011, 11:50 pm

Obres wrote:
Joker wrote:
Obres wrote:

Well pleas have a point and I may get one :lol:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2011, 8:00 am

Joker wrote:
Obres wrote:
Joker wrote:
Obres wrote:

Well pleas have a point and I may get one :lol:

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2011, 6:26 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Currently I want a Gingrich/Cain or Cain/Gingrich ticket, seriously either one of them could be dead drunk and beat Gaffe a minute Biden in a debate. I would really enjoy Gingrich mopping the floor with the teleprompter in chief.

So, Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich are a couple of pathetic drunkards, are they? That should disqualify both of them in the minds of sober-minded, patriotic voters. We don't need a couple of stupid drunkards to be running the country.

Joker wrote:
Newt Gingrich is good so is Herman Cain I would like to see Newt Gingrich as president and Herman Cain as vice president or the other way around is good to.

Newt Gingrich is an obese, porcine, sick, pathetic, corrupt, incompetent, bizarre, selfish traitor whose incompetent, destructive, shallow, cynical, self-serving conduct as a member of the House of Representatives was a disgrace.

Herman Cain isn't obese.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 2:07 am

pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

So, Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich are a couple of pathetic drunkards, are they? That should disqualify both of them in the minds of sober-minded, patriotic voters. We don't need a couple of stupid drunkards to be running the country.

Supposedly Mr. Cain doesn't drink alcohol or at least doesn't usually drink alcohol, so he can't exactly be a drunkard when he doesn't do much in the way of drinking...

pandabear wrote:
Joker wrote:

Newt Gingrich is an obese, porcine, sick, pathetic, corrupt, incompetent, bizarre, selfish traitor whose incompetent, destructive, shallow, cynical, self-serving conduct as a member of the House of Representatives was a disgrace.

How is balancing the Federal Budget for 4 years a disgrace and how does that make him a traitor?

pandabear wrote:
Herman Cain isn't obese.

We're talking about Presidental Candidates, not the next potential person to be on a commercial for Weight Watchers...

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 2:26 am

Romney will win. Everything else is theater.

Many conservatives didn't like McCain either. He still won the nomination.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 1:24 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Supposedly Mr. Cain doesn't drink alcohol or at least doesn't usually drink alcohol, so he can't exactly be a drunkard when he doesn't do much in the way of drinking...

So, you shouldn't be implying that your candidate will show up for the debates in an intoxicated state.

I looked up Mr. Cain's record, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to paint him as a drunkard in the first place. He has been married to the same woman for more than 40 years. He has children and grandchildren. He has led an exemplary, moral family life. For you or anyone to suggest that he has been committing adultery, or requesting fellatio of any woman other than his wife, is just plain outrageous.

Newt Gingrich, on the other hand: I've lost count of how many times this fat, lecherous beast has been married, and of how many women and/or men have performed fellatio on his pathetic knobbin. I'm sure that you are familiar with I Timothy 3

Quote:
This is a true saying: If a man is eager to be a church leader, he desires an excellent work. A church leader must be without fault; he must have only one wife, be sober, self-controlled, and orderly; he must welcome strangers in his home; he must be able to teach; he must not be a drunkard or a violent man, but gentle and peaceful; he must not love money; he must be able to manage his own family well and make his children obey him with all respect. For if a man does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of the church of God? He must be mature in the faith, so that he will not swell up with pride and be condemned, as the Devil was. He should be a man who is respected by the people outside the church, so that he will not be disgraced and fall into the Devil's trap.

And, I might add, if his own wives couldn't trust him, then how can we trust him to be the president of our nation?

Look again at Matthew 5

Quote:
You have heard that it was said, "Do not commit adultery." But now I tell you: anyone who looks at a woman and wants to possess her is guilty of committing adultery with her in his heart. So if your right eye causes you to sin, take it out and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose a part of your body than to have your whole body thrown into hell. If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away! It is much better for you to lose one of your limbs than to have your whole body go off to hell.

It was also said, "Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a written notice of divorce." But now I tell you: if a man divorces his wife for any cause other than her unfaithfulness, then he is guilty of making her commit adultery if she marries again; and the man who marries her commits adultery also.

Would you really want this evil, fat, ugly sinner to be the next President of the United States?

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

So, you shouldn't be implying that your candidate will show up for the debates in an intoxicated state.

I looked up Mr. Cain's record, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to paint him as a drunkard in the first place. He has been married to the same woman for more than 40 years. He has children and grandchildren. He has led an exemplary, moral family life. For you or anyone to suggest that he has been committing adultery, or requesting fellatio of any woman other than his wife, is just plain outrageous.

Newt Gingrich, on the other hand: I've lost count of how many times this fat, lecherous beast has been married, and of how many women and/or men have performed fellatio on his pathetic knobbin. I'm sure that you are familiar with I Timothy 3

I was not implying they were drunkards, I was implying that their opponents wouldn't be able to win in a debate against them, even if the two of them were drunk.

Furthermore, we're not looking for nominations of sainthood here, we're looking for whom would be the best people for the job of President of the United States.

It's rather interesting that you would try to use scripture on me when if I recall you have bashed Christianity and other religions as being hate filled...

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
I was not implying they were drunkards, I was implying that their opponents wouldn't be able to win in a debate against them, even if the two of them were drunk.

Furthermore, we're not looking for nominations of sainthood here, we're looking for whom would be the best people for the job of President of the United States.

It's rather interesting that you would try to use scripture on me when if I recall you have bashed Christianity and other religions as being hate filled...

The morality of the candidates means nothing to you?

A lecherous, drunken, fat disgusting old pathetic adulterer like Newt Gingrich, for President? From the party that considers itself morally superior?

Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy!

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 12:20 am

pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

The morality of the candidates means nothing to you?

A lecherous, drunken, fat disgusting old pathetic adulterer like Newt Gingrich, for President? From the party that considers itself morally superior?

Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy!

He wouldn't be the first adulterer in the White House, and he probably wouldn't be the last. Right now I'm looking for someone that can fix the problems with the economy and balance the budget, and Newt Gingrich is the mostly likely to do that.

Right now we have a President that makes Jimmy Carter look like a good President, that should tell you something.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

:roll:

So, now the Evango-Fascists are perfectly okay with adultery, divorce, polygamy, fornication, fellatio, sodomy, hypocrisy, drunkenness, and apostasy, are they?

Talk about that "slippery slope."

Why not just throw the Bible out all together, for all that it means to them?

Sex education will soon be about teaching girls and boys how to perform fellatio, once Mr. Lard Butt becomes president.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 8:48 am

pandabear wrote:
:roll:

So, now the Evango-Fascists are perfectly okay with adultery, divorce, polygamy, fornication, fellatio, sodomy, hypocrisy, drunkenness, and apostasy, are they?

Talk about that "slippery slope."

Why not just throw the Bible out all together, for all that it means to them?

Sex education will soon be about teaching girls and boys how to perform fellatio, once Mr. Lard Butt becomes president.

It is different when they do it.
they got Jesus in their hearts.

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/