Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Oct 2011, 6:31 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DrSEyjBj1w[/youtube]

How truly inspiring. It gives me chill just thinking about Herman accepting the GOP nomination and singing this at the RNC convention in Tampa next year with the lights turned down low, the whole crowd singing along in unison, waving lighters in the air.

I've seen the light Herman Cain fans! His message of pizza, pokemon, and oranges has converted me from my heathenistic ways. This is truly a message of a hope that the whole country can get behind. A pizza in every oven! I can see Michael Moore watching ole Black Walnut's victory speech come November 2012 and breaking down crying not because of Obama losing but realizing we've finally made it to mountain top, no longer will a man be judged by the color of his skin but the quality of his pizza!

What the world needs now is pizza, sweet pizza
It's the only thing that there is just too little of
What the world needs now is pizza, sweet pizza
Not just for some but for every one!

I can see Herman singing it now, beautiful.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 7:19 am

finally, a president with a personality, sense of humor, and a spine.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 7:57 am

If Herman Cain won, it would be quite a shock to the system.

Cain might be the ultimate reductio ad absurdum of American Politics.

In any case, Cain is not a pompous ass. Perhaps he is a clown.

Unlike most of the fools, churls and knaves in politics, Cain has had to meet a payroll.

ruveyn

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 8:15 am

Ha! Using a song by John Lennon! This PROVES that he is the anti-Christ!

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 9:48 am

Now, let's hear some nonsense about how a black man can't be a conservative.
Liberals: "No, we're not racist. You just have the wrong color skin to believe in liberty, brother! Get back on the plantation and behave like a good little black Democrat."

Cain is able.

(Yes, I stole that from Dennis Miller. Great li'l slogan.)

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:25 am

I think that you "Conservatives" are cutting some extra slack at the novelty of a Black "Conservative."

If a White "Liberal" had proposed a nine percent national sales tax, then Fox News and Conservative Hate Radio would be expressing the exact opposite of its present adulation. We would be hearing all about how this tax was going to cost jobs, cause the price of gasoline to rise, and lead to massive earthquakes and plagues.

Plus, his business, "Godfather's Pizza", profited off of promoting America's obesity epidemic, by feeding us high carbohydrate, low nutrient foods and beverages. What do you think this little anti-Christ was fattening us up for? Obviously, like the witch in the Hansel and Gretel story, he meant to eat us.

And, look at the name: "God-Father." God the Father is one-third of the trinity. He is obviously a demon seeking to take on the role of one-third of the trinity, as part of his plan to go to war with the other two-thirds of the trinity.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:33 am

pandabear wrote:
I think that you "Conservatives" are cutting some extra slack at the novelty of a Black "Conservative."

If a White "Liberal" had proposed a nine percent national sales tax, then Fox News and Conservative Hate Radio would be expressing the exact opposite of its present adulation. We would be hearing all about how this tax was going to cost jobs, cause the price of gasoline to rise, and lead to massive earthquakes and plagues.

They're not all-in for Cain, they like Romney and Perry about equally with Cain. There isn't one official Fox News opinion on everything. Watch the discussion panel during the last 20 minutes of Special Report w/ Bret Baier, or the new discussion show "The Five". Fox News is about discussing opinions of all kinds, if you've ever even watched it. As a solid conservative myself, I can tell you they definitely are not.
Quote:
Plus, his business, "Godfather's Pizza", profited off of promoting America's obesity epidemic, by feeding us high carbohydrate, low nutrient foods and beverages. What do you think this little anti-Christ was fattening us up for? Obviously, like the witch in the Hansel and Gretel story, he meant to eat us.

Liberalism-to-Common-Sense translation: He made great food, so Americans ate it.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:43 am

Ragtime wrote:
They're not all-in for Cain, they like Romney and Perry about equally with Cain. There isn't one official Fox News opinion on everything.

Okay, fine. They have "Conservatives", and "Ultra-Conservatives." But, they all agree that Ronald Reagan is God.

Ragtime wrote:
Watch the discussion panel during the last 20 minutes of Special Report w/ Bret Baier, or the new discussion show "The Five". Fox News is about discussing opinions of all kinds, if you've ever even watched it. As a solid conservative myself, I can tell you they definitely are not.

So, they occasionally have a "Liberal" straw man to shout down.

Quote:
Liberalism-to-Common-Sense translation: He made great food, so Americans ate it.

And, America became an obese nation.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

pandabear wrote:

Whose fault is that? Among adults no one forces anyone to eat what they eat. Eating is a voluntary act.

Cain's company made pizza and I never bought any.

ruveyn

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 11:15 am

pandabear wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
They're not all-in for Cain, they like Romney and Perry about equally with Cain. There isn't one official Fox News opinion on everything.

Okay, fine. They have "Conservatives", and "Ultra-Conservatives." But, they all agree that Ronald Reagan is God.

:lol: Wow, clearly you haven't browsed the channel, or are just choosing to parrot the liberal lines about them. There are probably less than two hosts on that channel who are true Reaganites. Did you know Bob Beckel is one of "The Five"? And his rampant liberalism-spewing is unleashed daily, and with respect given it (I don't know WHY).
Quote:
Ragtime wrote:
Watch the discussion panel during the last 20 minutes of Special Report w/ Bret Baier, or the new discussion show "The Five". Fox News is about discussing opinions of all kinds, if you've ever even watched it. As a solid conservative myself, I can tell you they definitely are not.

So, they occasionally have a "Liberal" straw man to shout down.

It's not one liberal, it's a whole spectrum of people from the political right to left. Most fall in the moderate middle, annoyingly.

Quote:
Quote:

This is liberalism's classic any-two-events-are-cause-and-effect canard.
"I called a friend on my cell phone."
"Now I have cancer!"

"I called a friend on my cell phone."
"Now AIDS is everywhere!"

"I went to bed last night."
"Now Kaddafi's dead!"

All those statements are true, but false when joined in pairs as a single point. (Except that I have cancer, I mean.)

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

ruveyn wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Whose fault is that?

Nixon.

The cheap food policy that led to the overwhelming presence of corn in the food chain and the consolidation of food production and distribution into a relatively small number of corporate hands is a direct result of approached to agriculture policy undertaken by Nixon.

So long as the price of a Big Mac meal (tm) is within reach of a minimum wage worker, the United States is safe from revolution. But not heart disease.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

visagrunt wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Whose fault is that?

Nixon.

The cheap food policy that led to the overwhelming presence of corn in the food chain and the consolidation of food production and distribution into a relatively small number of corporate hands is a direct result of approached to agriculture policy undertaken by Nixon.

So long as the price of a Big Mac meal (tm) is within reach of a minimum wage worker, the United States is safe from revolution. But not heart disease.

Nonsense. No one is forced to eat excessively nor is anyone forced to eat unhealthy food. What one eats and how much one eats is an individual decision. No one is forced to eat a Big Mac.

ruveyn

Jojoba
Toucan
Toucan

21 Oct 2011, 7:01 pm

Thought that economist Thomas Sowell had a nice statement about Herman Cain.

"Herman Cain's Life an Inspiration"

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011 ... spiration/

Quote:
Last week I asked famed economist Tom Sowell who offers a more inspiring story for young Americans, President Obama or Herman Cain.
Here's his answer:
"Oh Herman Cain, because he actually worked and did something. On the one hand you have Barack Obama, who had a privileged upbringing and who never really had responsibility for anything before he was suddenly President of the United States. On the other, you have Herman Cain, who grew up in a low-income family and worked his own way up and actually had to run things."
There’s certainly no doubt that an African-American president is an inspiration to millions. But no less inspiring is the life story of Herman Cain, whose solid American values of individual initiative and self reliance are an inspiration to all.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

Jojoba wrote:
Thought that economist Thomas Sowell had a nice statement about Herman Cain.

"Herman Cain's Life an Inspiration"

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011 ... spiration/

Quote:
Last week I asked famed economist Tom Sowell who offers a more inspiring story for young Americans, President Obama or Herman Cain.
Here's his answer:
"Oh Herman Cain, because he actually worked and did something. On the one hand you have Barack Obama, who had a privileged upbringing and who never really had responsibility for anything before he was suddenly President of the United States. On the other, you have Herman Cain, who grew up in a low-income family and worked his own way up and actually had to run things."
There’s certainly no doubt that an African-American president is an inspiration to millions. But no less inspiring is the life story of Herman Cain, whose solid American values of individual initiative and self reliance are an inspiration to all.

Barack Obama had a "privileged upbringing?"

Oh, that's from Fox News. Right-wing-nut-job drivel.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

If you think that video of Herman Cain is funny, listen to him explain how he's solidly pro-life, and how the choice of abortion should be up only to the girl/woman and her family (not the government)!

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

He also goes back and forth on his electric fence plan--he tells some people it was just a joke, others that he is serious, depending on what he thinks would be the most advantageous for him to say in front of his audience.