Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2011, 10:46 pm

I think everyone has a "sense of entitlement."

Most people just like to accuse OTHERS of having a "sense of entitlement" while ignoring their own "sense of entitlement." People are quick to criticize everyone else for being "uppity," but they will steadfastly proclaim that it's okay to demand things for themselves because they "earned it" while the other people are just being "greedy."

Me: :roll:

As for having a "sense of entitlement," I don't think it's "good" or "bad," but it IS necessary if you don't want to always be pushed around by bullies and petty tyrants.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm

People often mistake my unwillingness to say the politically correct thing as arrogance. It's only arrogance if I throw it in other people's faces. Entitled people are always asking for favors. I rarely do.

AdamDZ
Toucan
Toucan

21 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Entitlement? No. I don't want much, I don't ask for anything, I move aside, and I just want every to leave me alone.