Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2011, 5:03 pm

Blue_and_Orange wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:
Blue_and_Orange wrote:
I have few, if any, friends, male or female. Yet my online friends keep telling me I'm attractive, intelligent, etc.

I'd play your strengths. Try the online dating sites.
Talk to all the guys trying to hit on you. Give your phone number to a select few.

Be aware that some will sound rude to you. If you exchange emails with everyone a few times you can still get to know some interesting people.

Women tend to be oversensitive dating wise.

It's crude to say that most women trade sex for food and a place to stay. But that's actually oldschool thinking from the 50s. All fancied up with words like marriage, kids, and family.

Oh god, I hate online dating sites. Either everyone's fake, or you have to pay to use the site. Giving out my number won't do any good because none of my online friends live anywhere near me- I would be wasting my phone minutes for the same interaction I could get online. The only guys that try to talk to me in person are random creeps I pass by on the street, and even then not all of them try to talk to me.

But heyy.. not all online guys are creeps.

I am not creep.

Psst...baby, let's go private and talk stuff.

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2011, 5:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I am not creep.

That's what I'm saying.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Blue_and_Orange wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:
Blue_and_Orange wrote:
I have few, if any, friends, male or female. Yet my online friends keep telling me I'm attractive, intelligent, etc.

I'd play your strengths. Try the online dating sites.
Talk to all the guys trying to hit on you. Give your phone number to a select few.

Be aware that some will sound rude to you. If you exchange emails with everyone a few times you can still get to know some interesting people.

Women tend to be oversensitive dating wise.

It's crude to say that most women trade sex for food and a place to stay. But that's actually oldschool thinking from the 50s. All fancied up with words like marriage, kids, and family.

Oh god, I hate online dating sites. Either everyone's fake, or you have to pay to use the site. Giving out my number won't do any good because none of my online friends live anywhere near me- I would be wasting my phone minutes for the same interaction I could get online. The only guys that try to talk to me in person are random creeps I pass by on the street, and even then not all of them try to talk to me.

I am not creep.

Psst...baby, let's go private and talk stuff.

I wasn't calling online guys creeps. I was calling guys who try to talk to me in person creeps.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 6:10 pm

SoftlyStepping wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I am not creep.

That's what I'm saying.

I wasn't calling online guys creeps. I was calling guys who try to talk to me in person creeps.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 6:12 pm

*Disclaimer*: By in person creeps I mean random strangers I literally pass by on the street or sidewalk, whom I've never met, and who seem to be overly friendly to me. A.K.A. "creeps" or guys who act this way to strangers because it's the only way they can get laid.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

The key word here is overly. Being on the same street at the same time is not a reason to strike up a comversation with someone, unless you see that person around regularly.

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2011, 6:24 pm

Heh. You're not invisible any more.

Memorize a rejection hotline with a cute jingle.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

SoftlyStepping wrote:

I'm only visible to the wrong people. As for the rejection hotline, at first I thought you were insulting me. lol I should look up some of those, and find the one with the best jingle.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2011, 7:04 pm

Try to wear blue and orange.

SoftlyStepping
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

Blue_and_Orange wrote:
SoftlyStepping wrote:

I'm only visible to the wrong people. As for the rejection hotline, at first I thought you were insulting me. lol I should look up some of those, and find the one with the best jingle.

For real, it's a great tool. You'll be confident enough to flirt with everyone. Give them all the wrong number.

If there's one you like, give him your real number.

Perfection.

Blue_and_Orange
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Try to wear blue and orange.

That made me laugh, seriously.