i don't think i should invite friends to this forum

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

I use my nickname for my user or member name here. So if anyone I know wants to find me, here I am. I've mentioned WrongPlanet to family and friends sometimes. My mother has been reading quite a bit on the Internet about Aspergers and Autism but she doesn't spend time online in chatrooms or on forums. I don't believe I know or have meet anyone here in real life. I am aware of another person here who also visits and uses other forums that I use and visit and he knows I'm here as well. But I'm not going to tell anyone his real name and expose who he is.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm

My mom found WP before I did. I don't think she knows I post here though, and if she does, I doubt she knows what my username is.

readingbetweenlines
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm

I don't find this forum depressing at all, but perhaps I've not been following the more depressing threads! I like it. It's a good place to be. As for recommending it, I think perhaps people have to find their own way here.